Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Scared to go look!

we have night heaters fitted in two of ours , same as the truck drivers use in there cabs , fully auto and run on diesel so we never have this worrie

they work just as good but we had them from my old trucks so I just keep refitting them to the new vans we get

one of our staff lives in a big bloke of flats so he cant heat the van with a oil filled rad , plus I am lazy and as soon as I finsh work I like to run in the house as quick as poss and hide under the stairs away from the wife lol

Don't know yet. Not gonna risk firing it up yet.

Frozen solid in places though. Not good.

My own fault. Just laziness. It's very warm in there tho.

Didn't do mine either last night, too much beer to of considerd it, now I am worried, I best go check and get it warmed up in there, need to change my DI today too /emoticons/sad.png

Luckily the only thing i had left in the motor was my pole and the hose had frozen

Always shove a mini oil filled rad in mine,

Usually don't need to bother unless it's -2 though, even -1 doesn't seem to be cold enough to freeze hoses etc inside the van...

My 4040 system was outside but on top of the 1000l tank and inside a tent so seems ok. Might move it inside next week. Gonna put the heater in the van when it starts getting to -1 on a work day.

My bucket squeegees & ladder are fine. Applicator fine. Cloths fine.

No panic

:whistle::rofl:/emoticons/wink.png:giggle::windowcleaner::balloondance:

Mine was all fine, but put a rad in there now to be on the safe side.
I have LWB transit, so I guess they get colder. Last year I said it could be -6 outside before the inside went bellow freezing. The next night it was -1 and froze lmao

Got a massive leak from one hose reel. I think the frost got to the fitting /emoticons/sad.png

Ordered new bits /emoticons/smile.png

Left fill hose flat over the garden last night after pulling it out the van, and just turned the tap on the fitting off so the hose was still pressured, was solid as a rock this morning, but luckily when I got in this afternoon she had thawed ready for me.

Back