Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Business Meeting

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Masons

Ok, so a business owner has contacted me and asked me to meet him and have a 'chat'.

Now I am nervous as usually I am the one that contacts business owners and arrange such chats, but as he's asked me i'm wondering what exact information he might want, so am asking you all for advice.

Now I have the upper hand in a degree as I currently clean the windows at the restaurant where he wants to meet me so I know to do an exceptional job the day before we meet and all the staff are friendly and the manager knows me well and that can only help.

But what should I take to be prepared for whatever he might ask, I know what company he works for and it's a national company so I don't want to throw this away by looking like a noob, even though I'm no noob it's easy to feel like one at times.

Help please kind sirs.

Thanks in advance again.

Surely you must know what the meeting is about as that would be the first thing I would ask to save wasting my time and his. :Image16:

Oh it's definitely window cleaning.

Generally I have to hand my insurances etc and testimonials and info on our cleaning methods but was just wondering what others would take to be prepared. Is all.

And know it was a joke sorry lol

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Oh it's definitely window cleaning.

Generally I have to hand my insurances etc and testimonials and info on our cleaning methods but was just wondering what others would take to be prepared. Is all.

And know it was a joke sorry lol

Do you or can you provide a risk assessment and method statement?

Do you or can you provide a risk assessment and method statement?

I wondered but have never used them and haven't seen the job.

The company is national but reckon he wants just the local business.

Take a notepad and pen. Ask him what he wants from you. Tell him you will provide these in next couple of days by email. Make sure you get his email address. It will be easier as you have been approached by them so you have the upper hand. Tell him the benefits of using you locally.

Latest Posts

Back