Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Adwords

adamangler

Wakefield Window Warrior
Never tried adwords for window cleaning.

Thinking of getting a new website sorted and maybe run an adwords campaign to target some new areas.

Im aware it has varying levels of success as ive used it before for other services

but has anyone used it for window cleaning? and how did you get on?

I tried it a few years ago.

Depending on your area you need to be spending a lot to make it work.

At the time my site was doing well but for the number of clicks the addwords wasn't paying for itself.

Never tried adwords for window cleaning.
Thinking of getting a new website sorted and maybe run an adwords campaign to target some new areas.

Im aware it has varying levels of success as ive used it before for other services

but has anyone used it for window cleaning? and how did you get on?
how much are you coughin up foir your website. what made u use suffolk designs? i think i used to clean their windows

I have about 6 websites @boarcity

3 i did myself with varying success.

3 i had done by suffolk designs...reason being he first approached my a few years ago on a car valeting forum, i paid him 300 for the first site (car valeting one) which has brought me in thousands in return since.

i then asked him to do me a window site, paid £100 and he did me a pressure washing site again £100

i currently pay £10 per month hosting for all 3.

the only one that brings in anything is the valeting site, the other 2 are stuck down on page 2/3

my own window site does better but no way near enough.

id av to check my records but it was either 52 or 54 the walk did their windows for a while i eventually got paid but had to hassle for it.

Adam, I used to have a car valeting website myself and did a deal with an SEO company who got me to number 1 on google for Glasgow.

At one point we were getting about 4-5 calls a day with leads. All i had to do was clean their 3 cars once a month. I gained big time out of that. I left to chase the money and also because i noticed how quickly people were using the poles at a 5er a car. Between that and the weather in Scotland.

Window cleaning i think is something most people would take a chance on if they see one in the street etc. Unless maybe target more commercial side of the business so it looks professional.

Adam, I used to have a car valeting website myself and did a deal with an SEO company who got me to number 1 on google for Glasgow.
At one point we were getting about 4-5 calls a day with leads. All i had to do was clean their 3 cars once a month. I gained big time out of that. I left to chase the money and also because i noticed how quickly people were using the poles at a 5er a car. Between that and the weather in Scotland.

Window cleaning i think is something most people would take a chance on if they see one in the street etc. Unless maybe target more commercial side of the business so it looks professional.
I've found the same to be honest.

Car valeting I'm getting at least 4-5 calls a week but the profit margins just art there.

Windows I get maybe 1 a month if I'm lucky.

You might be onto something with commercial though.

I have about 6 websites @boarcity
3 i did myself with varying success.

3 i had done by suffolk designs...reason being he first approached my a few years ago on a car valeting forum, i paid him 300 for the first site (car valeting one) which has brought me in thousands in return since.

i then asked him to do me a window site, paid £100 and he did me a pressure washing site again £100

i currently pay £10 per month hosting for all 3.

the only one that brings in anything is the valeting site, the other 2 are stuck down on page 2/3

my own window site does better but no way near enough.
It's all about seo

You need to get that sorted to get on the 1st page and high up it

I don't need a website personally as i get enough work but if you want more work a decent website with good seo will get you a constant stream of enquiries

It's all about seoYou need to get that sorted to get on the 1st page and high up it

I don't need a website personally as i get enough work but if you want more work a decent website with good seo will get you a constant stream of enquiries
Yeh I know mate but it's also down to window cleaning being a much less searched term than valeting in my area. I'm on page 1 for both.

The Internet can only do so much @adamangler A lot of competition on here I see fromur town .. Everyone has www pages .. Not everyone takes the first listing on google..

It's one piece of the puzzle.. Everything helps

Ive tried it Out and it was setup by people at Adwords . I was nr 1-2 in my area . Lot of clicks , really expensive . Got 1 costumer . Spend about 100 pounds total on 3 campaigns . Im a bit suspiciuos that other Windies Keep clicking on the ad to force me Out . I know one that does it to a certain windy ( its not me) and He makes his ( the other windys) ad go away , maybe because his Daily amount get used up .

Latest Posts

Back