Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Great idea

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Duncs

hi all

the last couple of days I can sense a bit of panic with our troops!! loosing members what the future for our great forum holds. Well we can see changes already Gav on the ball with his great ideas, and the ball moving fast

So my great idea is our own WCF column ...once a month say or even weekly

you could have different people each month, even invite guests.Our past members and present sharing

experiences,wisdom, or even just sheer nonsense

We could invite top brand companys we use all the time

gardeners , ionics, ettore, window cleaning warehouse just to name a few,to share our forum

remember troops we are all unique with great stories to share

thats duncs great idea!!!

Cheers duncs. You know I have tried to do this before. We have a blog on blogger that I was trying to get going and had tried to get a user contributed post once a month sadly it didn't really happen.

The blog is here http://windowcleaningforums.blogspot.co.uk I am going to try and post more on it and share more windy news on it. Every little bit helps the site. /emoticons/wink.png

Sounds a good idea to me duncs......particularly the one where top brand companies are invited to make a contribution. They ought to be chucking their products at us for review.

It is a good idea don't get me wrong, and might well try to get it going again. Problem is getting people involved. You would surprised re suppliers at how much they might not want to. A fair while back I offered several free advertising and most actually said no! Now you would have thought it would have been perfect, a forum full of window cleaners for there window cleaning products but apparently not! I still can't figure it out but for what ever reason they were not so keen. Maybe times have change a little now.

Anyway I am definitely wanting to get the blog running again and get users involved in contributing to it.

The blog is here buy the way guys http://windowcleaningforums.blogspot.co.uk as I have said it needs to see more action as you can see I have neglected it and not really put any work into it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Posts

Back