Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Need a software to manage my customers

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Amazin

Are there any free one or do they all charge? Is it not possible to use a spreadhsheet instead?

I heard there's software called George that quite good and its free.

george is 50 pound touch a year for the backup.i think it might come free if you dont have the backup, dont quote me on that tho! i have used it 7yrs or more a weight off my shoulders compared to trying to write a paper book

never felt a need to upgrade either . www.georgesystems.co.uk

George £50 one time payment - more if you want annual backup.

Round tracker - £37 - ****

DIY spread sheet - depends how good you are at that stuff.

Cleaner Planner - £15 per month, I have used it for just under a year - pricey compared to the others but very good with excellent customer support. Works on PC - Tablet and also syncs to an app for your phone.

Aworka is good for me. £10 a month, can access it on your phone. I looked at cleaner planner but couldn't see a reason it was worth £5 more per month.

Round Partner is £10 per month, I think there maybe a discount on the supplier area also (at least there used to be). Does everything you need and a very simple interface on your phone ideal for doing what you need to quickly on the move. You can backup to your computer whenever you like in spreadsheet format and there is also an app for when you have no internet reception which syncs with your account once you are connected again.

All in all I'm pleased with it, also has a function where you can suggest any ideas that might make the software better for your business.:thumbs:

Index cards and diary for payments for the taxman

Simples

Works like a dream and i am always up to date with a few hundred customers

cleaner planner is straight forward..... but cleaner planner is a must if you have a few vans on the road. It is the most advanced planning software for window cleaners on the market today,

If your a 1 man band i do not recommend cleaner planner. i recommend window cleaner pro.

I would like to get one of these at some point, still using a big diary at the moment, but as things are getting bigger with the windows wouldn't mind something like this, ideally that lets you update on your mobile on the move, but doesn't need your phone to have active internet to work as being in the sticks the mobile networks are not great.

I would like to get one of these at some point, still using a big diary at the moment, but as things are getting bigger with the windows wouldn't mind something like this, ideally that lets you update on your mobile on the move, but doesn't need your phone to have active internet to work as being in the sticks the mobile networks are not great.
I would highly recommend roundpartner.

I would highly recommend roundpartner.
Just looking at different ones now, this one though says,

"We have designed Round Partner knowing that your probably out of the office most of the day. You can access your customers and your jobs from your laptop, tablet and even your mobile. As long as you got access to the internet you can access Round Partner."

Which implies you need a working internet connection for the mobile part to work, mine is patchy at best in the Cotswolds.

That's a good point. The mobile part is a web app rather than an app that you'd download from the App Store. It won't even open without wifi or a mobile connection. My signal is excellent where I live so I've never had to worry about it.

Cleaner Planner is an actual App not web connected, just for syncing, it will work with no phone signal whatsoever and I know this ass I am unfortunate enough to be on Vodaphone that don't even have signal outside their head office!

Round Partner does have an offline app you can download. You just need to sync it once you get coverage.

In some ways I prefer this "cloud" type storage as my laptop died recently and imagine if your whole business was on your pc and you hadn't backed it up recently.....you'd be fooked!!!

Round Partner does have an offline app you can download. You just need to sync it once you get coverage.In some ways I prefer this "cloud" type storage as my laptop died recently and imagine if your whole business was on your pc and you hadn't backed it up recently.....you'd be fooked!!!
I've been using Round Partner for a year now and havent heard of an offline app. Is it on the App Store?

Round Partner does have an offline app you can download. You just need to sync it once you get coverage.In some ways I prefer this "cloud" type storage as my laptop died recently and imagine if your whole business was on your pc and you hadn't backed it up recently.....you'd be fooked!!!
Think most that have an app also use the cloud and you upload (synq) it when home, you just don't need to be using the cloud all the time.

I've been using Round Partner for a year now and havent heard of an offline app. Is it on the App Store?
on the home screen under the "latest updates" heading there is a button "try our offline mobile app"

Back