Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Insides....

cheapncheerful

yeps me not so keen....but if they are regulars I get used to em...but....if you come across items like this in the way on every single window....BE CAREFUL...

So....I remove troublesome ones and put em out of the way but...this was only a small toilet and so it went on the floor but can you guess from the picture what happened next...bloody frank...:rofl:

View attachment 3677

I hate insides,...but I like many of us, have had to keep a good customer happy every once in a while. I had a strange incident though just before Christmas. The lady of the house, very pretty, 35 ish I would guess, had already made a coffee when I was in the kitchen and in conversation mentioned the fact that her hubby was away in London again,....He spends more time in London than here. She even went so far as to say that he probably had a silly giggly girl holding onto his every word,................or maybe something else.

I laughed and so did she. An hour later I am on the top floor, in the main bedroom and she appears in nothing but a towel wrapped around her and drying her hair. I am polite and avert my gaze which she finds amusing. We chatted about the house, my business, the weather. I finish the large sheets of glass they like to call windows and turn to find her stood naked sorting through a drawer. I leave hurriedly and allow her to dress. She, once dressed follows me around the rest of the floor teasing me for leaving so fast.

I have to go back there next week.........:rolleyes:

Oh lucky you /emoticons/biggrin.png

I hate insides,...but I like many of us, have had to keep a good customer happy every once in a while. I had a strange incident though just before Christmas. The lady of the house, very pretty, 35 ish I would guess, had already made a coffee when I was in the kitchen and in conversation mentioned the fact that her hubby was away in London again,....He spends more time in London than here. She even went so far as to say that he probably had a silly giggly girl holding onto his every word,................or maybe something else.I laughed and so did she. An hour later I am on the top floor, in the main bedroom and she appears in nothing but a towel wrapped around her and drying her hair. I am polite and avert my gaze which she finds amusing. We chatted about the house, my business, the weather. I finish the large sheets of glass they like to call windows and turn to find her stood naked sorting through a drawer. I leave hurriedly and allow her to dress. She, once dressed follows me around the rest of the floor teasing me for leaving so fast.

I have to fight them off too but sadly they are pensioners /emoticons/biggrin.png

Watch out frank is about....Oops! :laugh:

yeps me not so keen....but if they are regulars I get used to em...but....if you come across items like this in the way on every single window....BE CAREFUL...
So....I remove troublesome ones and put em out of the way but...this was only a small toilet and so it went on the floor but can you guess from the picture what happened next...bloody frank...:rofl:

View attachment 5716

I learnt to clean working on hotels in central London and it's put me at a good advantage, So many round my area are wfp only that I promote the fact I can do insides on Facebook and do quite well out of them. Most customers don't want it every month but it's nice to do in this weather. Didn't enjoy the pair of boxers I had to flick of the windowsill last week though!

But if yer bow don't work yer fooked /emoticons/biggrin.png

My late father would say (and often did) 'There is many a good tune played on an old fiddle'.

thats my dreams sorted for tonight.../emoticons/biggrin.png

years and years ago...when me was a lot younger and even more innocent than today...

I WAS in love with one lady custy who wouldnt be...and I was having the same friendly coffee and chit chat we always had...

then she said to me...have you got time to do my insides ...with a glint in her eye....

even in them days I didnt like to do insides and was always rushing so I said oh sorry maybe next time...

then before I left to go outside she somehow mentioned that she was going for a shower...:rolleyes:

anyway I took my bucket outside and guess where the first room I headed for to clean was....well no actually it wasnt the bathroom...

well I can justify the fact that the upstairs bedroom at the back was always where I started but really I shouldnt have been creeping ever so quietly up the ladder...

just as my head slowly moved into sight range there she was just pulling down her skin tight jeans...

seeing me she quickly pulled them back up and shouted ahhhh thought youd caught me there didnt you....

I gave a wink back and proceeded to finish the window...

As I left the window and did downstairs I moved around to hear the water glugging away as she had her shower...

I had a small thought in my mind...

YES THE BACK DOOR WAS OPEN.....

its okay...nothing happened...I am boring...in fact..I got rid of that job because I was too attracted to her....as I did to any woman I felt that way about as I kinda have a code of conduct...SPOILSPORT...

If you remember back a while buried in my posts elsewhere...I mention an incident with a model...and also another woman whom I didnt get rid of but sailed very close to the wind with at times....it turns out they were all best mates and went to school together..

still theres plenty of fish in the sea...

and smurfy ...funny enough...I WAS getting stirrings about a very sprightly lady ...and she knows it ..we have a flirty thing going...and she is eighty...one day I may have to update you on that lady....

so folks what film is this line from?

oh dont worry there may be three of em but only ones horny

dont quote me on the wording.../emoticons/biggrin.png

dont worry my bow always works in my head fine...

I hate insides,...but I like many of us, have had to keep a good customer happy every once in a while. I had a strange incident though just before Christmas. The lady of the house, very pretty, 35 ish I would guess, had already made a coffee when I was in the kitchen and in conversation mentioned the fact that her hubby was away in London again,....He spends more time in London than here. She even went so far as to say that he probably had a silly giggly girl holding onto his every word,................or maybe something else.I laughed and so did she. An hour later I am on the top floor, in the main bedroom and she appears in nothing but a towel wrapped around her and drying her hair. I am polite and avert my gaze which she finds amusing. We chatted about the house, my business, the weather. I finish the large sheets of glass they like to call windows and turn to find her stood naked sorting through a drawer. I leave hurriedly and allow her to dress. She, once dressed follows me around the rest of the floor teasing me for leaving so fast.

Tuffers is getting a semi reading that :inlove:

oh and forgot what the post was about for a minute....sorta drifted off....

as I picked up the big pain in the arris display to put it back on the window sill it somehow knocked the hidden in the corner vase you can just see...and a pussy catkin twig fell over and they all fell off all over the floor....the puddle of water I quickly mopped up put the vase back and picked up about 8 pussy catkins and kept them hidden in my hand as I went out to talk to the cleaner...

I hope she likes the one remaining pussy catkin on the two foot stalk:rolleyes:

I left the one that fell in the toilet...it must have got there cause of the wind....

What works for us is simply asking the customer to clear the sills of obstructions prior to cleaning. Don't do it ourselves, that's heavy lifting! /emoticons/tongue.png
I am happy to do insides but only if all sills are cleared first or i won't do that window

I remember one house years ago...apart from the very fit cleaner..and about three of the blinds fell to pieces as I tried to open them....I now say...can you open your blinds please...the number I have seen that are not screwed in proper...I have heard a few custys go ....ooops...rather them than me.../emoticons/biggrin.png

What I tend to do is ask them to remove everything from the window first, makes the job a lot easier. /emoticons/smile.png

Or in @SPCleaning case the lady took it to literally and removed everything.... The poor lad /emoticons/biggrin.png
.........If a lady were to say to me 'Come to the bedroom Darling' I'd grab a squeegee, as I would be convinced all she wanted was a window professionally cleaned.

If it was anything else she was after, she would need to hold up a suitably worded placard, just so I fully understood. :rofl:

now that sounds just like me spcleaning...

i told you this one just recently but I will say it again

I am too slow these days....when the spotty daughter answered the door and I said its awful weather out here and she said yes it is so Im off to bed...

all I had to say was would like me to tuck you in...but I always think of the line afterwards..

oh women if only I could speak womanish.../emoticons/biggrin.png

I wouldn't do it now as i am not a dirty dog and am married but back in the day i would have no problem fronting up and slipping her one dave

I think age and responsibilities is a pain in the arris

I still speak to them like i don't have a care in the world as that is just my way "ello treacle , sweetheart etc"

Yeah really???!!!! Im the Husband

Back