Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Sky Virgin Or Bt?

Tuffers

I've got Sky including broadband, unlimited phone calls and sports. My last bill was £90. This is getting out of hand now. I'm thinking of going with BT which will cost me around £40 per month without the sports package. I'm not bothered about the sport as I only really watch Eurosport.

Can you get Eurosport on BT? I'm pretty sure you only get the free view channels.

What do you lot recommend?

I cancelled sky back in January .

Since then ive had email letter and phone calls from them asking me back. I only had tv.

Half price

75.% off for 10 MONTHS

Free for 6 months.

Sky all the way.

Duno where i would be without my documentaries.

Not to mention on demand for films, you just cant beat it

Hows ur bill so high tuffers mate. Is your internet on the unlimited package?

Im on sky, we have the HD package, movies, entertainment +, phone line with unlimited wknd calls and internet with unlimited usage

£65 per month we pay, Basically we have everything BUT the sports package

Hows ur bill so high tuffers mate. Is your internet on the unlimited package?Im on sky, we have the HD package, movies, entertainment +, phone line with unlimited wknd calls and internet with unlimited calls.

£65 per month... Basically we have everything BUT the sports package
Think sports bumps it up. Got unlimited broadband and phone. I checked my bill earlier. The phone bill was £33.57. Three calls alone cost £3.06 each. That was Mrs T calling 118118.

Women!!!!

I was on virgin vip package was over £120 monthly. I had everything plus in 2 other rooms plus TiVo.

I moved to sky for half price, still pay £90 a month, still have it in 2 other rooms. I now aslo have bt sport, £15 more a month...This is what happens when you live with a sport freak!!!!

Such a rip off,

Men.!!!!!

Lol

Prob the phone line bumping u up tuffers, c if you can upgrade to a better phone package will prob save you in the long run

Im with dodger n shazzy, sports? No thanks

If it isnt 2 crazy lunatics nocking ten shades of **** out of eachother in a cage, not interested...lol

Ive been with Sky and BT both suck! I only went back with Sky as I was geting 75% off. its all repeats.... Its a joke.

Were just going to get a Smart TV watch anything we want for FREE /emoticons/smile.png

Ive been with Sky and BT both suck! I only went back with Sky as I was geting 75% off. its all repeats.... Its a joke.
Were just going to get a Smart TV watch anything we want for FREE /emoticons/smile.png
Cant watch anything for free with smart tv's mate, alls they have on them is freeview, bbc i player, itv catch up ect ect.

Plus you need phone line with unlimited internet cuz thats what they run through.

I do agree with you though on sky repeating, it defo is annoying, but

If you have to choose best out of all the cable tv companies sky kicks virgin n all rest of there a$$

Ive just got sky free.

Every channel free for 6 months.

No contract either so will be cancelled after 6 months lol.

Then will wait to see what else the can offer for me to go back

Get freeview...

Bbc1 & 2, Itv, chan 4 & 5 Itv 2 and bbcthree are the only channels with decent programs on.

Why have millions of channels when you only watch 1 anyway.

Ive just got sky free.

Every channel free for 6 months.

No contract either so will be cancelled after 6 months lol.

Then will wait to see what else the can offer for me to go back
Its normally a years contract.

Latest Posts

Back