Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Sky Virgin Or Bt?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Its normally a years contract.
Yes but after 9 months of me saying no to there offers they said they will only contract me if I need a new box.As ive still got my old sky plus box im using that.No hd but got that built in tv anyway

Get freeview...

Bbc1 & 2, Itv, chan 4 & 5 Itv 2 and bbcthree are the only channels with decent programs on.

Why have millions of channels when you only watch 1 anyway.
Correct :Image9: .

Missing out on Sky1, Living & Atlantic!!
Not really missing out on anything there !

Got free view hd built in tv. Only channel 1 to 4 like
We have free view hd built in to. But it only works with a hd subscription. A bit like 3d, we have that to, but also only works with subscription.

We have free view hd built in to. But it only works with a hd subscription. A bit like 3d, we have that to, but also only works with subscription.
I have lg 46" 3d tv with built in free view hd.

Retune your free view shazza as I get

Bbc1. Bbc2 . Itv and channel 4 all in hd.

I get it in normal to on 1 2 3 4

But 101 102 103 104 is in hd.

This happeneds when local transmitter went to broadcasting digital only.

Check if your local transmitter has switched over yet.

Not really missing out on anything there !
Yeah just the likes of Game of Thrones, Boardwalk Empire, Newsroom, Banshee, Treme, Mad Men, Hannibal, Elementary, Bones, Supernatural, Touch of Cloth, Walking Dead, Dexter, True Blood!

(Yes I'm a tv addict!!)

Yeah just the likes of Game of Thrones, Boardwalk Empire, Newsroom, Banshee, Treme, Mad Men, Hannibal, Elementary, Bones, Supernatural, Touch of Cloth, Walking Dead, Dexter, True Blood!

(Yes I'm a tv addict!!)
Yeah!!! Like I said......Not really missing out on anything there !

No transformers and amazing spiderman! What would I do with my kids? Oh man time to bump me anti depressives up again

Go1 tuffers lad, take a baseball bat to it, tie it to the back of your bike and smash it up lol, like people were doing with the poles

Freeview is for prisoners lol

Best films they have on freeview are old as hell...

Best documentaries on freeview ive already watched on sky about 4 year ago...

No nickoloadeon for my kid or nik jr or baby tv ect.

Hardly any music channels.

So whoever said your not missing out on much, give your nuts a shake and wake up.
That was me.

You obviously watch a lot of television, and fair play too those that do... I don't.....so I'm not missing out on much....got better things to do than watch television.

So next time your watching television stroking your nuts, try not to get too exited.

Cant watch anything for free with smart tv's mate, alls they have on them is freeview, bbc i player, itv catch up ect ect.

Plus you need phone line with unlimited internet cuz thats what they run through.

I do agree with you though on sky repeating, it defo is annoying, but

If you have to choose best out of all the cable tv companies sky kicks virgin n all rest of there a$$
Which ones you looking at? The one I eyed up had a web browser etc on it.

Keyboard warrior? Ide slap you silly u little ***

End of the day im not going to listen to someone giving wrong information

Wll your misses not let you get sky so your guna make it out freeview is better, shut up u fool, freeview is not better than sky so shut up bingo boy

Back