Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Hose

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Jango

I am currently using the purefreedom setup on a trolley, the hosing that goes up the pole has a split in it, at the moment it is the braided light weight hose, i find it kinks up a lot, can any one advise which to buy as a replacement. 5mm

Which one please it shows two types, on the site one is yellow hosing the other looks like a lime green/yellow which you buy in the length of the pole

The yellow Gardiners hose is the all season hose and the orange is for hot water if I'm correct. I use the orange mostly, but use cold water, it also has kink ability and coil ability :thumbsup: The yellow has little kink ability and less coil ability. Hope that helps. I have a fair bit of the yellow if you want some.

Thank you, I did see the orange hose for hot water, and wondered which would be best, when you look on their website, at the side of the orange one there is also another yellow/lime colour, that is what confused me, it is measured for the pole in lengths instead of a big roll, but it may well be the same as the left hand image.

Do you find the orange much better?

How much do you want for the yellow hose please?

To be honest to me a hose is a hose. 6mm or 8mm it does what I want it to. It squirts out water. I have the gardeners yellow hose & also have a black cheaply I got off eBay & they both do the same thing. Had the cheapo one for nearly 2 years & still going well with no kinks or holes.

Back