Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Vision V2 verses VisionE

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I've used both and don't see any difference between the two when the glass has dried. V2 bubbles up a little bit so you'll notice tiny bubbles on the glass as you're rinsing.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I know lots of people think it's a bit of a placebo but I really think you can notice the difference once the glass has dried. A lot of customers have noticed and commented on how shiny their windows look. I still use v2 and will buy another bottle once this one runs out. It's definitely not a necessity but it doesn't cost much so I'd get yourself a bottle and see what you think.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

What's the blimmin difference?? Its doesn't seem to state clearly the difference between the two??
Can anyone simplify this for me??

Thanks in advance (y)
theres no real difference between the two lee,eco is more aimed at those who have to provide full safety data sheets for jobs as eco satifys all the criteria,also for those with skin allergys it is perfect as its so safe.

v2 from as far as i can recall is still safe but with the added shine included and slide,

i'm not a part of vision anymore green,there are coshh sheets on the website,as i said i'm not a part of vision anymore but to differentiate between the two the eco is more applicable to the commercial users who have to provide coshh sheets for every job and the eco satifies that.

I forgot to put it my water recently and worked for a day without it, and I gotta be honest, it made no appreciable difference that I could see, either to how my brush felt on the glass or to the finish. No customer has commented on how much better they looked since I started using it, like they did when I switched to wfp, so I'm probably not going to use it anymore. Have to say, I did like the smell of the original one in the water.

i'm not a part of vision anymore green,there are coshh sheets on the website,as i said i'm not a part of vision anymore but to differentiate between the two the eco is more applicable to the commercial users who have to provide coshh sheets for every job and the eco satifies that.
You no longer being a part of it is taken on board but you are aware that it is illegal to sell ANY cleaning product (domestic or commercial) without COSHH sheets available? This even applies if you wanted to sell re-labled lemon juice.

You no longer being a part of it is taken on board but you are aware that it is illegal to sell ANY cleaning product (domestic or commercial) without COSHH sheets available? This even applies if you wanted to sell re-labled lemon juice.
Slight deviation from the original post @Green Pro Clean Ltd .

Does this mean to say that we should all carry COSHH sheets for each product we use on the van, even if its a household product such as Fairy liguid or CIF creamer cleaner? My understanding was we didn't as long as it is a normal household cleaning product.

I can understand anyone making/mixing a cleaner for resale would need to issue a COSHH data sheet but what happens if I mix my own for example using off the self ingredients?

Slight deviation from the original post @Green Pro Clean Ltd .
Does this mean to say that we should all carry COSHH sheets for each product we use on the van, even if its a household product such as Fairy liguid or CIF creamer cleaner? My understanding was we didn't as long as it is a normal household cleaning product.

I can understand anyone making/mixing a cleaner for resale would need to issue a COSHH data sheet but what happens if I mix my own for example using off the self ingredients?
Yes and yes. Even for home grown..I mean mixed products.

For some of the industrial cleans I do I use Fairy as a last wipe over and still have to include a COSHH sheet for it with the pack I hand in.

Yes and yes. Even for home grown..I mean mixed products.
For some of the industrial cleans I do I use Fairy as a last wipe over and still have to include a COSHH sheet for it with the pack I hand in.
Thanks

Yes sorry for the deviation. I only raise the point as (if I am recalling correctly) you must legally have COSHH sheets for any product used on any job for commercial gain.

Now don't turn around and say 'oh I dont do commercial just domestic' it does not matter. The term 'commercial gain' in law refers to 'for profits' so even if doing grannies bungalow for £5 you should have them.

There is a folder on the dash of my van with a COSHH sheet for every chemical in there including GG4 - FAIRY - T-CUT - CIF as well alm the nasty specialized stuff.

David kemp is the sole owner of vision, and he has FULL cosh and msds sheets for all his products.

A quick check on his website gives them all.

Back