Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What To Charge For A Pre-School ?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

S

steve26pl22

Hi all , was asked today to put in a quote for a pre-School , but i'm not 100% sure on how to price it as my usual cleans are houses, Flats and shop fronts , Will try below to explain the Pre-School lay out and why i'm finding it hard to price;

Basically there are 8 Big windows (Which have a large ledge in front of them making it harder to get to and reach with a water feed system as there is no way for me to step back and get the reach needed to do the clean)

There is then another 4 windows all normal size (easy to get to no obstructions)

Then towards the back of the school there is one door and then to right of the door there there is then 6 panes of glass all the same height as the door amd then above that you have a triangle shaped window with 3 panes in it

For me i would like to know how you guys would price this (Do i take in to account the fact im going to need to use a ladder for the front windows above the ledge and then use the water fed system from the ladder)

They would like the outsides cleaned on a regular basis so do i need to take that in to account as well?

Sorry for long post and that i couldt provide a picture but any help / Information would be great

Thankyou in advance

By counting the windows you have put.

8x £1.50 =12

4x£1=4

1door=£1

6 windows (doors)=£6

3 triangle panes=£6

Plus £10

I would say £40

Over to you smurf lol

Latest Posts

Back