Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Big Thanks

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Top man RC,... Kindness costs nothing to help a fellow window cleaner out but sadly it seems so many thesesdays are only interested in themselves. I would have done the same /emoticons/wink.png

your a good old boy rc' date=' hope the old boy that said he left the forum cause of u is reading all these posts :)[/quote']Some people just don't get the idea of forums, if all you want to do is read facts buy a bloody book.

Richard is a good friend of ours.

Richard first new us when he dropped a leaflet through our door offering Property Maintenance.

He then refurbished our house.

He also worked with me a couple of days a week until April 2010

When he left for Northampton and set up his own Window Cleaning business.

So I suppose I set Richard up in Window Cleaning.

Just before Christmas my wife's Mum died fairly suddenly. Richard knew her well and had done work for her. Mother-in-Law lived in a "Granny flat" with us. Richard came back for New Year and has stayed on for the funeral tomorrow. So he did 3 days for me last week and we wrapped up 3 school contracts and I had warm hands :)

So I suppose we've become like blood brothers.

To quote Mother-in-Law:

"Richard is OK, but he won't do as he's told"

:) :)

100 miles away, wow, your a legend I now know who to call, if I need any help! /emoticons/tongue.png

Top man he's helped me out as well with lots of info and ive gained work from it! Whats your bank details rc i will send you £4.00 for a pint /emoticons/wink.png seriously though mate well done

Top man he's helped me out as well with lots of info and ive gained work from it! Whats your bank details rc i will send you £4.00 for a pint /emoticons/wink.png seriously though mate well done
Hold On to it, who knows might might be in area sometime!

Back