Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

connectors advice please

WCF

Help Support WCF:

simon

at the moment i have gardiners push fit flowcontrols on my backpacks & 8mm stem - 6mm barbs on the end of my pole hose now im setting up a van mount & wonder if these fittings will be ok or if i'll need to swap to rectus thingys ??????

because i'm still gonna use my backpacks a lot so all my gear needs the same connectors

Last edited by a moderator:
cant help you much im afraid as I havent got a van mount but I will say it is hard to get all the fittings to match up..

Im hozelock but I wanted a 8mm barbed hoselock connector in metal not plastic...

after some hunting only one one type was available and that was 6mm although the lister did have an 8mm he couldnt be bothered to answer my emails...

so I got around it with a male to male hozelock fitting...

but it can be hard to get it all okay..

someone will be on shortly that knows more..hopefully you will get there in the end.../emoticons/biggrin.png

yeah cheers mate, i started with all hozelock stuff & then found john guest fittings which i love but not sure if they're robust enough for a van mount

thats why I wanted the metal fittings...

the plastic one was destined to break just in the middle of a job...so all brass now..

yes john guest are great..good hunting../emoticons/biggrin.png

sorry for the delayed likes simon...:rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Posts

Back