Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

clx 8

WCF

Help Support WCF:

tench0771

im making a clx 8 out of an old clx 27 guna chop it down on saterday ill post more pix of the finished pole it will b 4ft long but will b able to extend it to 7/8 feet perfect for bunglows :)need to make a end cap get a angle neck an its sorted

10150786_1412155889046407_1705986209_n.jpg

Is that a Gardiners flocked brush tench? How do you find it? My fave brush ATM.
yes m8, its ok i use it on leaded windows i pefer the tecbuk to b honist as i find it doesent scrub anouth but its a good brush ive cut the inner mono bristels shorter for extra scrubing power its a tad liter than me tecbuk so nce to have a change i also use it on hidrofobic glass it makes the windows nearly sheet wich is good:)

your just making me jealous .leaded windows..i have to do it the old fashioned way and its bloody hard work:)
y dont u get ur self a bk pk an a 22ft pole with a di m8 u will luv it an its a cheep way to start wfp /emoticons/smile.png

y dont u get ur self a bk pk an a 22ft pole with a di m8 u will luv it an its a cheep way to start wfp /emoticons/smile.png
that exactly what i have in mind....but you gotta start somewhere....i just bought my tds meter....he he lets start at the bottom....£17

its all tax deducktable m8 so no bother sounds like a top of the range one so at least u no its a good un :thumbsup:/emoticons/smile.png

yep thanks for reminding me its now time to do my bloomin return....i only want it to test my water filter jug.....no i will be going for something else shortly....like the electric backpack on one post on here..../emoticons/smile.png

Back