Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

ionics thermopure for sale

WCF

Help Support WCF:

kevinc250

PRICE:1750

DESCRIPTION:for sale one ionics thermopure 600l two man stystem (one hot/cold and one cold)

used-so expect the odd mark or two,everything works as it should i have a spare pump somewhere so will include that,also a new 115ah battery so your off to a flying start,onboard filtration which i used once just to try it out-acheiving 1ppm.i'll post some pics later if anyone wants to view

kevin

PICTURES:

here we go
in these pictures you'll see a mounting point for a power up reel so it goes out of the side doors,a quick fill hose for either a trad bucket or backpack etc,an x line digital controller mounted in a non standard facing plate.(the original was so tatty a new blank one was made)as i said in the original post,although i once used the onboard filtration out of curiosity i don't know the true condition of the filters,however i can help the buyer make the di vessels into re-fillable ones and if the 40/40 has gone which i don't think it is i'll supply a cleaning chemichal to restore it should the very very worst happen,

PRICE:1750Hi Kevin

Is this still for sale?

Cheers..Sean

DESCRIPTION:for sale one ionics thermopure 600l two man stystem (one hot/cold and one cold)

used-so expect the odd mark or two,everything works as it should i have a spare pump somewhere so will include that,also a new 115ah battery so your off to a flying start,onboard filtration which i used once just to try it out-acheiving 1ppm.i'll post some pics later if anyone wants to view

kevin

PICTURES:

it is sean,its still in daily use at the moment
Hi Kevin. Thanks for coming back to me, I would like to arrange to come view buddy at a time convenient for you - my tel is 07805081929. Drop me a text we can sort it out. Cheers Sean

Hi Kevin, sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I know you messaged me but honestly I cannot see the message. I have been on holiday in Crete until yesterday and put it to one side to reply upon my return. If you drop me another message through I will give you a call. Cheers Sean

Latest Posts

Back