Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

2 Big Jobs I Was On About

WCF

Help Support WCF:

harunh

In my other post i told u all about it... A fellow window cleaner has a cherry picker i said to him we can go halfs on it if u want he goes to me ye i go to him sort a price outtt and i go to him 600 a week he goes thats to much mate he goes other people would do it for 120 hea a nice old man hes gave me some work before and so have i so what do u all think

Might go halfs on the job seen as hes using the cherry picker and we split 50/50 mate thats what i mean.. Cos charging 600 per week is no good lol

Ahh got ya I seen this thread before I seen the other, sounds like a plan makes life easier 2 of you, how did you get them jobs then

good thinking harun if you can drop the price to secure the contract and using the mans cherry picker would be a great advantage , but 120 thats a crazy drop ,ud end up regretting it so think on

man i dont know what to do im just gonna quote 600

cos i need to be by myself

if i win it i win it

if i lose it lose it

600 every week though pfftt /emoticons/mellow.png

adoubt it... but 600 quid a week ? lol adoubt ill get it but its my only solution /emoticons/tongue.png

tbh i dont even know why your going for it, you dont have the equipment or the experience to do the job, and you cant give a decent price because of it, id just leave it for someone else mate, sounds like a massive step up for you and one i doubt your ready to take

u dont think am ready ? well i know am not ready mate /emoticons/tongue.png lmaooo but imagine if i quote it and get the job mate... ill be like **** waht do i do now?? it will be my first time on a cherry picker id be like wtf lool

but this is how u learn mate /emoticons/tongue.png

i dont care if i dont get the job... atleast i know i got a chance of getting it /emoticons/smile.png if i dont get it am not bothered really if i do then its a bonus with a headache at the same time lol

Back