Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

This one made me nervous.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I'll go to any height my ladder will safely take me. I carry 2 ladders, and the biggest will get me up to some 3rd floors. If its a bigger job or a gutter clean is involved then I will pull out the big triple with the ankalad, but its too much of a faff for normal windows, I much prefer to pass up on a job than mess about loading and unloading different ladders in the morning.

I don't take on jobs i can't wfp the tops nowadays

Cannae be arsed with it all and plenty of work without messing about

3rd storey focusses the mind. anyone whose been there knows the feeling .

theres a good bit of ladderwork at 28.20 in this norman wisdom film [media]

[/media] and i like the fitting/brackets on the top of his ladder

I don't do gutter cleans anymore unless they are like this one

View attachment 5562

The front had a shallow sloped roof also below most of the top storey so i stood on that and used harris pole and pro gutter to get the bit i couldn't reach

If i need to get the big ladders from my father in laws i won't bother to take the job on

I advertise i clean fascias and gutters not clear gutters

Norman wisdom was a very funny guy

Met him when i was a kid at itv telethon ..real nice guy

He came and sat next to my dad and just started randomly chatting..still got my autographed ticket somewhere

Norman wisdom was a very funny guyMet him when i was a kid at itv telethon ..real nice guy

He came and sat next to my dad and just started randomly chatting..still got my autographed ticket somewhere
I had a similar experience with Jimmy Saville, lovely bloke. He fixed it for me to milk a cow blindfolded, I got absolutely covered, but had a great day out.

Back