Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Sprouts

WCF

Help Support WCF:

hmmm me had sprouts for tea....me likes em and peas....not so keen on all the other green stuff but ...eat it as its supposed to be good for you....no farting so far....hey i lift the sheets and aim my

ars e out....:itwasntme: bloody dogs...

I like them. My mum does stir fried brussel sprouts for Xmas dinner. Shread all the sprouts and she adds smoked bacon lardon's, chilli flakes, garlic and panco breadcrumbs. They're superb

I don't mind sprouts at all...

Today I had to hold in a fart brewing for over two hours as was going to follow through. Was a great releif when I got home I can tell you. Was not a cleaver idea eating a vindaloo last night and a ring of fire this morning. Mind you 4 pints of black stuff probably did not help either but at least I did not shite myself today which made a nice change. /emoticons/biggrin.png

I eat sprouts every sunday with my roast

Got wicked farts today from jamaican food last night

at home now so don't feel so worried when i do

I watched something on tv which said there is a bitter chemical in sprouts which roughly 40% of people can taste so us who like em can't taste it

I eat sprouts every sunday with my roastGot wicked farts today from jamaican food last night

at home now so don't feel so worried when i do

ever done the walk of shame daveyboy...that ever so warm feeling trickling down your legs....quick wheres the bog..../emoticons/biggrin.png

raw ones my ar se...

i dont like some sprouts to be fair...if they are out of season like most veg...they are cra p...tommys are the same ...winter tommys rubbish ....yukky..

ya canna fool nature....very suspicious that..but true...

Don't mind sprouts, don't LOVE them or anything, middle of the road for me.

Though to be fair there is very few foods I don't like, I aint fussy.

Back