Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Sprouts

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I watched something on tv which said there is a bitter chemical in sprouts which roughly 40% of people can taste so us who like em can't taste it
I watched that programme (much to the annoyance of the Mrs :thumbsup:)....scientists have modified sprouts so 'that' chemical is no longer in the sprout. Sprouts are now actually sweeter in taste than they used to be.

I have never liked brussells (raw cabbage is good though). I have grown loads of sprouts this year, at the wifes request. They are currently standing tall in the allottment, so may try a few......not for christmas day though, as we are having curry!

Curry!!!Hope it's turkey curry
Chicken In sweet pepper sauce, beef vindaloo and veg curry.....all cooked from scratch. The daughters at work till 7pm, so we thought it best to have something simmering away in the slow cookers......whilst we slip off to the bell for a change!

Back