Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Alex Gardiner, I got the slx35 but..

WCF

Help Support WCF:

davewindowcleaner

Thanks for the quick response alex, I will sent the screw angle adapter out to you tomorrow morning. My van is in the garage right now have work done to it.

Love the Slx 35, i have been using the cleantech pole since 2005.
Wish I bought Gardiner poles years ago :thumbsup:
Is that a Gardiner pad on the scraper? If so you need to fold it over the scraper and tie a rubber band round it to secure it better.

:eek::eek: Crikey, you've been living in a different world mate!!/emoticons/biggrin.png:D

I loved that old clean tech pole, it really serve me well after all those years. It a strong heavy pole but most of the clamps is broken and I can't replace it cos the company closed down more than 5 years ago I think.

If I could replaced the clamps I wouldn't look for a new pole but anyway I can see why people speak very highly of Gardiner poles

I loved that old clean tech pole, it really serve me well after all those years. It a strong heavy pole but most of the clamps is broken and I can't replace it cos the company closed down more than 5 years ago I think.
If I could replaced the clamps I wouldn't look for a new pole but anyway I can see why people speak very highly of Gardiner poles
I got all my original WFP gear from Cleantech, they were a very good supplier, I liked Mike. I'd NEVER consider buying another Cleantech pole though!!/emoticons/biggrin.png

I got all my original WFP gear from Cleantech, they were a very good supplier, I liked Mike. I'd NEVER consider buying another Cleantech pole though!!/emoticons/biggrin.png
I remember 2 or 3 years ago I was desperately contacting a few window cleaning supplies to find out where I could get the clean tech clamps from for my clean tech pole and one of them( I can't remember who) knew mike from clean tech and gave me his contact number.

Mike had a few spare and kindly posted the clamps to me.

Back