Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Wagga You Let The Side Down

WCF

Help Support WCF:

nwcs

Well just joined wagga fb page to find out the you tube ledgend lives close to me........

But after watching so many of his videos on diy trolleys and harris poles.......

Hes gone over to the dark side.....

The man has gone from money saving idears to buying a reached-it pole......

Proberly the most expensive 25f pole on the market......

Whats the world coming too......he he

Thats what I said to him.......

But he did. He came out with a speech about quality and lasting years.

I said that sounded like a perry speech lol

Exactly, he didnt buy it he was bought off lol.

A lot of people take notice of wagga, or should I say did.

But then I'd have had it off him as well lol

I don't really think he's let the side down.. I mean, he doesnt owe us anything!! I think a lot of his DIY Ideas were probably because he couldn't afford to go out and spend a lot of money - after years of showing us all how to do things cleverly with a limited budget, his hard work has paid off, and if Perry from Reach-iT has given him some free poles then I have to say I can't think of anyone who deserves it more than Wagga! He's given a lot to the window cleaning community all off his own back at his own expense, and he's a damn nice guy to boot.

Seriously what's with the hating! It sounds miserley, condescending and a bit pathetic. Fair play to Wagga I say, he deserves every success.

Seriously this is the most pathetic thread i've ever seen on this forum. It makes me embarrassed for us all. It should be locked and deleted, it makes us all look bad.

No ones said they hate wagga kips. I'd snap Perry's hand off personally even if it didnt look so damn nice.

Me I've watched waggas vids enthusiastically and I'll be the first to admit Perry's as well he's done some seriously good wfp ones.

I don't think Neils hating him here I wouldn't have commented if I did, how could anyone hate quagga I mean he's the reason I even bought a Harris and why I shared some of my ideas as well which were done for the same reasons cos I was on a limited budget as well.

Out of all the poles I've seen videos of even I have to admit that one looks darn good but a lot of people are a little sick of a couple of companies advertising methods at the moment so extract the urine at every opportunity.

I'm not getting at ya here kips as respect goes I have about as much for yourself as I do wagga but this thread is light hearted nothing more mate.

if wagga has accepted a gift for a couple of plugs yes I say fair play to him cos I reckon b&q should have sponsored him years ago and I don't know why a manufacturer hasn't spotted the opportunity before now to be honest.

Kips think you should have a read through again.

I never once said I hated wagga. I hold alot or repect for the bloke.

Over the years there's been many window cleaners starting out and not knowing what they need or what to buy and wagga has helped them all with his videos ...

One of the main things hes done is told us all that we don't need to splash out loads on stuff as its a waist of money.

In his videos he clearly says DONT GO OUT SPENDING LOQDS ON POLES AS YOU DONT NEED TOO. To me that was wagga.

Then to see that not only had he bought a pole but problerly the most expensive 25 foot pole on the market really shocked me.....lol

My first thought was it must be a freebee so thats why I asked him.

In this case the lepard really has changed his spots........!

Now as far as this tread comcerned I thought this is for window cleaners to chit chat about window cleaning things........ I would of thought that this thread falls into this category.

Its his progative if he wants a expensive pole isnt it.

Has he demostrated in a wagga vid?

Or is he using this pole for his own use?

there's 4, lol reach-it changes life's, he defo got a free or a big discount lol

Wagga must now be part of the Reach-it sales team.......I've never seen him look so smart :Image13: :Image13: :Image13: :Image13: :Image13: .

Wagga probably realised that if you stand still the world just passes you by. It's called progression. Moving with the times, being a reactive company not a passive one. Reach it looks good but a bit similar to unger Nlite. Don't see any advantage reach it has over the Nlite range.

Latest Posts

Back