Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

One of this weeks jobs.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Cheers, ended up having to turbo a hell of a lot of it was so heavily weeded, the rotary was working but taking to many passes.

Took two days to do that area and two adjoining drives, then another drive around the corner while the wife made a start sanding this one took an afternoon, we had already done a patio and drive that morning.

The pressure washing is going nuts at the moment 7 jobs this week.

From past experience i would say between 15-20 square metres from 25k of kiln dried sand for average blocks like in the pics

That is from memory so i may be incorrect

@Diwrnach would know better

Took about 12 bags, but it depends if you rotary or turbo, turbo nocks more out so more to replace etc. But I get through loads of it so always buy more than I need anyway.

Nice work !! , how do you get on with that surface cleaner? thats a jetmac one isn't it ?
It is yeah and find it great, once I changed the jets to match the machine anyway, was a bit hit and miss before that, but that's a problem with every FSC, they come with the wrong jets.

Been doing the pressure washing for maybe 4 or so years now, as for how the rotary works its just two nozzles on a bar that spin under pressure, but most of that job I ended up with the turbo nozzle as the weeds were very well rooted, and while the rotary was getting them out eventually it was just quicker to turbo it.

They used to have a company doing the maintenance that they all paid for but they did fek all so they fought for 2 years to get rid of them, they now pool money together and do it themselves.

The large area is shared and was paid for by the grouped monies, the two drives were paid for separately by the owners but I did them at a reduced rate as it was at the same time.

I see a few of them type around

Can be hard to win

you need one person living there to take the bull by the horns and get something organised

Great job

Back