Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Extreme 22 Finally took the plunge.

Poles Apart

Been inundated with enquiries from Customers wanting Fascias and Con Roofs done can't continue with my SLX 22 so I've finally pressed the pay button.

you will never look back , ive got bad elbows and had to go light , went from a daily pole of a slx35, xline brush,aquadapter to a extreme 22, uni-valve and a extreme brush lets well worth it and no pain also doing more work now daily so its already paid for itself

Been inundated with enquiries from Customers wanting Fascias and Con Roofs done can't continue with my SLX 22 so I've finally pressed the pay button.
I can't justify pressing that button, I've been tempted but can't bring myself to do it.

I can't justify pressing that button, I've been tempted but can't bring myself to do it.
That's how I felt but I've just picked up 2 jobs where they all want Fascias, Sofitts and Con roofs done and quoted for one last night all 3 jobs pay for the Pole.

I've had that pole in the basket s few times I really want one but over 500 quid for a stick I just can go through with it lol

I will get one eventually though I find fsg hard work with the slx but I don't do many.

lol 500 to much wait until you guy buy a real pole and see how that hurts ! wife still never forgiven me for spending over 7k on two poles in one hit

true. I'm with the CLX 27 aspriring to the SLX! If I feel dissatisfied with the CLX I just remember the fibreglass 7 foot long universal pole I started with and the brodex aluminium pole that lasted all of 30mins..
I started with a £15 harris pole and a tesco sweeping brush with home made jets lol

I started with a £15 harris pole and a tesco sweeping brush with home made jets lol
So if I feel like I've had it tough, I'll just think of you /emoticons/smile.png lol

Actually I used to use Asda smart price brush heads. I noticed the site where I bought my universal pole from was selling them as superlight flocked brush heads for £20 then I recognised it on the sp brush for £1.50!

I've been using an Xtreme 22 for a couple of months now and I really like it. However, I made the switch from an SLX due to getting RSI really easily in both my wrists and elbows. If you don't need to and you're happy working with what you've got, my recommendation would be stick with it till you need to make the change because it is a big hike in price if you are not going to really benefit from it.

Cool I'm geting elbo issue so looks like exteme is next for me
Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

don't wait until the last min to change and the damage to yourself wont ever heal , I wish I changed a year ago what ever the cost it doesn't matter when your heath is on the line ,

I now have to have a new brush every 5 weeks and ill need a pole every year as I am heavy handed with them but you know what I couldn't care less as not being in pain is worth it , and I am doing around 40 pounds aday more in the same working time as your not slowing down due to being in pain , something that you wont see until you change

ive gone the full hog and gone to extreme brushes , took a week to get use to them but I wont go back to heavy aresd brushes any more

Back