Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Cleaning Inside Windows

JonS

For all you guys who only do wfp how do you clean customers windows inside their houses? Windolene and a microfibre cloth?

I use a bottle of pure water and microfibre cloth it ... works great and the windows be gleaming... u just spray a load of water on it and rub your cloth over it and all the dirt marks are gone.

I clean like 20 mirrors in a hotel and a few high windows ... and i just spray laods of pure water on the microfibre cloth on the vikaneasyshine and i rub it and the dirt comes off straight away and i do a good job.

Cheers H that sounds good. Ive been asked to do a big lodge style caravan later this week inside and out so will get myself an atomizer and try that

Carry a big spray bottle as it just pumps out loads of water in 1 squirt /emoticons/smile.png i use like 3/5 squirts on the cloth and it does the damage ! lol

learn to trad
I have some traditional gear Mark and have done my own windows traditional before but was interested in what everyone else thought as well as im pretty new to this and its always interesting to hear everyones opinions

Buy a load of clear spray bottles and microfibre cloths, produce some labels for them so they look the part, fill with pure water and sell to your customers for £5 including a cloth

Refill every 2 months for £2

great little add on and very profitable !!!

trad the windows, if there is any grease on them the cloth will just smear it and then onto other windows.

Traditional clean only, all other methods aren't as good in my experience. Customer removes all their **** from the sills, I go and clean the wipe sills down.

Best way to clean insides Is to trad it!

You could use karcher vac but takes too long!

And all other methods smear the window unless you spent time doing it(again can get good results but takes time)

Back