Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

The WCP Cleaning Show 2016

WCF

Help Support WCF:

oh that's the reason you are bringing her lol
No its because I'm on the lash with the lads on a very regular basis, so like to treat her every now and then, so what could be more romantic than a window cleaning convention:D. Plus were of to Cambridge for the weekend early tomorrow morning, so I'm really spoiling her

No its because I'm on the lash with the lads on a very regular basis, so like to treat her every now and then, so what could be more romantic than a window cleaning convention:D. Plus were of to Cambridge for the weekend early tomorrow morning, so I'm really spoiling her
you know how to treat a lady lol

saying that I took my misses and daughter alone to marks first one in Dorset lol

you know how to treat a lady lol
saying that I took my misses and daughter alone to marks first one in Dorset lol
Because Northampton quite away from me, it made sense to book a hotel and there was no way I'm booking it as billy no mates, so that's why she's coming with me, just to make a weekend of it. Plus I've got 4days with the Millwall boys booked in Portugal, and 5 days booked in Seville with my pub mates, so I'm doing a bit of crawling, lol /emoticons/wink.png

Because Northampton quite away from me, it made sense to book a hotel and there was no way I'm booking it as billy no mates, so that's why she's coming with me, just to make a weekend of it. Plus I've got 4days with the Millwall boys booked in Portugal, and 5 days booked in Seville with my pub mates, so I'm doing a bit of crawling, lol /emoticons/wink.png
yer best to creep a little lol

if you want to go all out and take her somewhere nice, the sewage works is just across the road from billing! lol

yer best to creep a little lol
if you want to go all out and take her somewhere nice, the sewage works is just across the road from billing! lol
I assume there is a bar at this convention, sod the window cleaning stuff /emoticons/wink.png

I've just mentioned going to the missus

But she said no way!!!

Told her there would be men there holding there big poles in there hands

All of a sudden where going :thumbsdown:

MaMark, is Varitech going to be there? Its just that I'm quite friendly with mike

If your friendly with mike please tell him to give me a call because they never speak to me /emoticons/sad.png

I've just mentioned going to the missusBut she said no way!!!

Told her there would be men there holding there big poles in there hands

All of a sudden where going :thumbsdown:
My Mrs said no aswell, f*cking *****:laugh:

I am trying to sort out a free Seminar Programme and have just signed up a Marketing speaker for everyone

I will not be attending as I will be overseas at the time, however may I suggest a speaker on small business management? Someone that could answer questions on the dos donts and general god practices of managing a small enterprise.

Yes I have done that but like the AA and local van dealerships I thought I would not mention that there is a few other things like that will be there I want a few surprises:)/emoticons/smile.png

Back