Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Calling A New Business

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Knoxy

There is a new carehome being built near me, I would like to call them at their old place and ask If they would like a quote on the new building. I know some business have call barring and you can get into trouble, how do I find out if they are on this list?

Ask Kate AKA Catherine off here I'm sure she could point you in the rite direction

This is called Telephone Preference Service but you'll be more interested in the Corporate Telephone Preference Service. Someone else may have information regarding how you find out whether a business is on this but I think you have to pay for this information.

If its just one call then what's the problem? As long as you're polite and don't start harassing them?!

Get into trouble asking for a window cleaning service!!! What happens to them buggers who ring asking want to buy this or that, advertise here, want a better phone contract, ppi... These are the people who should get into trouble!!

Go and meet them at there old place i do find meeting them in person is best ask for the house manager

Back