Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Brodex Is Still In Business!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

rcproperty

I have been in contact with the company and this is the email that i got back from them! so dont need to worry now.

Hi Richard,

The rumours are not true.

We are very much in business and have just relocated to new and larger premises on Knowsley Industrial Estate just off the M57.

Please feel free to visit us or take a look on our Website for special offers and for new and exciting products we will be bringing out in the near future.

Best Regards

John Beattie

Senior Account Manager

E-Mail: [email protected]

Mobile: +44(0)7538041251

Office: +44(0)1515451388

Brodex Systems Limited

Unit B&C, Centro Park, Knowsley Industrial Estate, Knowsley, L33 7XS

www.brodexbms.co.uk

Right, not trying to stir things up here but a bit of honesty to make sure any customers are protected if purchasing through the above site brodexbms.co.uk.

This site is owned by Bordex Machines Services which are in liquidation as per below notice, however liquidation can also mean distribution of assets so they could have moved their assets to their new trading name.

If the site has been transferred to Brodex Systems Limited then you will be safe. If the site sits with Brodex Machine Services then there could be a big problem. It would be silly of the appointed liquidators ICS to keep it open unless there is stock to cover the sales.

Buying direct through Brodex Systems Limited you should be safe. Buying through the website I would strongly advise contacting ICS to see who owns the website as I would hate to see people lose their money.

From a legal point I don't know how they could transfer the website to their new trading name as that is an asset of Brodex Machine Services. I may be mistaken but this is just advise so please double check with ICS if anyone is going to purchase anything.

Unless John can fully explain where the assets are this is the advise I would give. It's a great shame things like this happen but shows how tough this market is.

Notice: 1668268 (Issue: 60268)

Date: 13 September 2012 Issue Number: 60268 Page number: 17613

Publication Date:
Thursday, 13 September 2012

Notice Code:

Resolutions for Winding-up

BRODEX MACHINE SERVICES LIMITED

(Company Number 05671442)

(formerly Brodex Water Treatment Services Limited)

Hanover Buildings, Brunswick Business Park, Tower Street, Liverpool, L3 4BJ

Principal Trading Address: Unit B & C, Beckett Close, Knowsley Industrial Estate, Knowsley, L33 7XS

At a General Meeting of the above-named Company, duly convened, and held at ERC Accountants, Hanover Buildings, 11-13 Hanover Street, Liverpool, L1 3DN on 07 September 2012 at 11.00 am the following resolutions were passed as a Special Resolution and as Ordinary Resolutions:

“That it has been proved to the satisfaction of this Meeting that the company cannot, by reason of its liabilities, continue its business, and that it is advisable to wind up the same, and accordingly that the Company be wound up voluntarily, and that Alan Fallowsand Andrew Rosler, both of Ideal Corporate Solutions Limited, Lakeside House, Waterside Business Park, Smiths Road, Bolton, BL3 2QJ, (IP Nos. 9567 and 9151), be and are hereby appointed Joint Liquidators for the purposes of such winding-up and that the Joint Liquidators be authorised to act jointly and severally in the Liquidation.”

Should you wish to discuss matters please contact Lindsay Pilkington on 01204 663007 or email at [email protected]

Sean Burke, Chairman

I had the same email but seems very strange how they are now trading under a new name brodex systems Ltd which was incorporated only in june this year. If you think I'm worried rc then I'm not as would not buy anything from them anyway.

how do you know that the bloke hasnt got several diffrent business???

years ago when i got with my misses i was doing property maintenance, then we decide to start a fishing tackle business up on the side (my hobby) and then we started a craft supplies business up (partners hobby) so we had 3 diffrent businesses to run!

i closed the fishing tackle one down, but it didnt effect any of the others!

Brodex over the years have changed names more than twice so seems to me have got into trouble more than once.

Just going by recent posts about how many ppl have been messed about by brodex it's a sure sign to me that they are in dia finacial trouble. Simples...

Brodex over the years have changed names more than twice so seems to me have got into trouble more than once.

Just going by recent posts about how many ppl have been messed about by brodex it's a sure sign to me that they are in dia finacial trouble. Simples...
so because they have changed there name it means they are in trouble? not always. when we expand my business next year, we will be changing the company name.

been messed about by poor service thats all, loads of companys are the same, dont mean a thing.

Back