Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Anyone out working in Cambridge today?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

TolishAPurd

I had a chat with a guy in charge of about 4/5 windys doing the street I was on today, just wondered if any of them was a member on here? /emoticons/smile.png

No, but I thought they were the sort when they pulled up mob handed. The affa at least was English and the other bloke I said hi to sounded English too. I was just handing my tea cup and biccies back to the customer at the time and having a nice chat when they pulled up and started flying around. Perfect new customer really, she even tipped me a fiver even though I was charging extra for the first clean anyway. Shes American so maybe thats why as its part of the culture I suppose.

I coud swear the gaffa said he had spent 60grand on rounds over the years. He may have said or meant 6 though. I'll probably see them again next time as I think they do most of the street. He didn't think much of my ladder, or bottle, lol.

No @ tuffers. But this guy looked like he had them working pretty hard. They were all very quick to get to work. Me, I prefer the slower approach, so I'm glad they did'nt see me working especially as it was a first clean on georgians with flaking paint and rotting sills, so it was taking me ages.

Back