Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Facelift Pole

WCF

Help Support WCF:

mark m

I have just brought myself a little early christmas present a every day 22ft facelift pole .I am use to gardiners poles so they got a lot to live up to, i am looking forward to playing with my pole very soon /emoticons/biggrin.png

Be interesting to hear your opinion Mark as I cant decide between one of these and an slx.

I have not gone for the full carbon one i have gone for 22 ft 50% carbon one i have 22ft clx so i can compare only to this ,it was the clamps that i am most interested me as i love the clx but not the clamps

I know nothing about facelift poles. How this one does it compare to a gardiner extreme 25?

HI Steve,

You would compare the Phoenix Carbon X against the Gardiner SL-X range, not the Xtreme.

Paul

Yes I agree. But it was such a stupid post asking if iv used it..how can I say junk..if iv never used..

That was the sarcasm in me..lol..iv used. I own. I now use as a washing line aid

Junk..just my opinion. ..

Unfortunately there's no point bickering on here..its my opinion and it stands...I get mocked for my videos and website ect..

As soon as I have criticism people cry...if u want real feedback email me via my website

Back