Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

website feedback

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Hayden

I found a template on-line awhile back and started editing it tonight, its not finished yet but what do you think? Any positive/negative criticism welcome /emoticons/smile.png

www.streak3windows.co.uk

Last edited by a moderator:
I found a template on-line awhile back and started editing it tonight, its not finished yet but what do you think? Any positive/negative criticism welcome /emoticons/smile.png
Post the link or website address bud....

Bit off topic but the company name seems to me at bit odd :rolleyes:

Should it not be FREE not 3 in streak3windows?

my mistake , i meant to say i wouldnt mention the word streak as it sounds like ur known for your streaking

on 2nd thoughts,why not turn it on its head -it could be a very memorable name for your biz . -- 3 streaks window cleaning [wide triple grey streak image on your van and t shirt ]

"3 dirty big streaks or more" could be your motto.

Last edited:
I think it's ok mate, but maybe think of some other names just to see...

Oh and... stay away from Colchester:thumbsdown::rofl:

Hmmm other names, this was the only one that really popped into my head and stuck.

Well the only other one was Clear View Windows but I think I've already read that somewhere else + that sounds like a window fitting company. lol

Or maybe Clear View Glass hmmm

I liked the streak free windows better..

a lot of out of focus pictures though...

still a work in progress its all about evolution...keep going.../emoticons/biggrin.png

AND OF COURSE...GOOD LUCK IN YOUR NEW VENTURE..

just wait til you get old and grumpy like me and wish people would naff off and leave you alone to sleep....people keep asking for me to clean their windows....lazy barstewards clean em yourself...oh ...suppose I need the money...

Pictures are just template pictures, nothing actually uploaded yet /emoticons/wink.png
Cheap is so old he thinks they were your pictures /emoticons/biggrin.png:rofl: .. We love you really cheap /emoticons/wink.png

my mistake , i meant to say i wouldnt mention the word streak as it sounds like ur known for your streaking
on 2nd thoughts,why not turn it on its head -it could be a very memorable name for your biz . -- 3 streaks window cleaning [wide triple grey streak image on your van and t shirt ]

"3 dirty big streaks or more" could be your motto.
What about STREAKERS

I liked the streak free windows better..
a lot of out of focus pictures though...

still a work in progress its all about evolution...keep going.../emoticons/biggrin.png

AND OF COURSE...GOOD LUCK IN YOUR NEW VENTURE..

just wait til you get old and grumpy like me and wish people would naff off and leave you alone to sleep....people keep asking for me to clean their windows....lazy barstewards clean em yourself...oh ...suppose I need the money...
The photos are fine cheap..... Have another look with your specs on and get a bit of squinting on the go.....holding your phone or laptop so that its touching your nose.

Go on cheap- what would the missus say if she came into the room with you holding your laptop up against your face whilst squinting :rofl:

'Ahhhhhh.....what's he watching now?????' :whistle:

Back