Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How Much

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I would charge £20 a run which I think is standered around here so front and back £40 is also a fair price too!

Charge a fiver more for the one above the door if thats blocked

That would be nearly double what I get for windows per hour and it would take me no more then half hour so Id be happy as larry lol.

Sometimes incudes a free window clean if I get windows that mucky(if they was clean) id leave them if they was already in a state lol.

What do you do Smurf?

Done one exactly the same to that last week, charged them £110. To be fair they were black as night. And I do the windows for free on all jobs like that, keeps them sweet and a lot of them then have me back on the monthly

6 months ago I would have probs charged £30 to wash it with hot soapy water and sponge and wiped down with a scrim cloth, probs do the same now but probs charge 50/60

I forgot about cleaning the outside so that Quote I gave is for clearing gutters n downpipe! Lol

To wash that(the gutters and facia) on that property depending how dirty they are about £20 - £30 for one side, so looking at £60?

So in total for me would be £100 so yeah WCM is right on it!

Mark I understand there is no right or wrong price but only charging £60 to clear guttering & check/clear downspouts also clean outside of guttering, fascias,soffits & cladding seems dirt cheap to me :Image4:

Mark I understand there is no right or wrong price but only charging £60 to clear guttering & check/clear downspouts also clean outside of guttering, fascias,soffits & cladding seems dirt cheap to me :Image4:
Some of us don't know how to price to make decent money lol

I suppose everybody works different I think £60 a hour is good money I don't pay my workers that so it is nice profit for the company

I still find it hard to believe Mark how you could possibly do that job in just 1 hour. :Image16:

I suppose everybody works different I think £60 a hour is good money I don't pay my workers that so it is nice profit for the company

I would want £3 mtr for clearing gutters £3 mtr for facia/gutter clean, £10 per downy about 140 ish I would say, and would expect to get the windows on a regular clean :Image4:

I would say I am not quickest but I would be very surprised if that would take more than a hour it looks a well looked after house facsia, soffits and guttering look clean easy money

I quoted £140 and is booked in for next week including a free window clean. :Image9:

Go on Smurf tell us what you got :p

Sometimes incudes a free window clean if I get windows that mucky(if they was clean) id leave them if they was already in a state lol.

What do you do Smurf?
I alway offer a so say free window clean too but is built into the quote :Image13:

Done one exactly the same to that last week, charged them £110. To be fair they were black as night. And I do the windows for free on all jobs like that, keeps them sweet and a lot of them then have me back on the monthly

Back