Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

bit of a laugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my, what's this? Yet more pointless tripe for us to filter through that has no relevance to the cleaning industry and is of no use to fellow members?

Oh what joy.

The reason your post was deleted Mr Garwood is that you (along with other senior members) were being abusive and unwelcoming to a new member asking for your advice and experience.

But wait, instead of just accepting that you were wrong and letting it go you have to start yet another BS post about how you can't have a sense of humor.

We have tried the have a quiet word approach, the gently gently approach and even just the cleaning up the mess you make approach by quietly removing inappropiate posts yet it still apears that none of these are good enough for the mighty Garwood.

Well let's try a different approach. GROW UP.

The subtle approach obviously has no effect on you so perhaps non subtle one will. Stop acting like a petulant child as it is quite simply tedious and rather boring now.

Oh.... before i forget 'just for laughs' is no reason nor excuse for being rude and abusive to other members so do us all a favor and leave it out!

Oh my, what's this? Yet more pointless tripe for us to filter through that has no relevance to the cleaning industry and is of no use to fellow members? Oh what joy.

The reason your post was deleted Mr Garwood is that you (along with other senior members) were being abusive and unwelcoming to a new member asking for your advice and experience.

But wait, instead of just accepting that you were wrong and letting it go you have to start yet another BS post about how you can't have a sense of humor.

We have tried the have a quiet word approach, the gently gently approach and even just the cleaning up the mess you make approach by quietly removing inappropiate posts yet it still apears that none of these are good enough for the mighty Garwood.

The subtle approach obviously has no effect on you so perhaps non subtle one will. Stop acting like a petulant child as it is quite simply tedious and rather boring now.

Oh.... before i forget 'just for laughs' is no reason nor excuse for being rude and abusive to other members so do us all a favor and leave it out!
My apologies to the new member. I don't even remember posting it if I'm honest, I was pis5ed out of my head last night. That's no excuse if I was rude though. I honestly have no idea what I posted, but if whoever it was, was offended, sorry mate

Oh my, what's this? Yet more pointless tripe for us to filter through that has no relevance to the cleaning industry and is of no use to fellow members? Oh what joy.

You seem tense? Are you alright?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back