Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Been To Quote A Nursing Home Today

WCF

Help Support WCF:

harunh

She wasnt happy with her current cleaener.. the windows were very dirty... and i go howcome their like that ? she goes thats how they clean them... she goes they were good at first but now their terrible and cant clean the windows properly

i go how much he chargin u she goes 75... i go ill do it for 80 pound i said i do a quality job etc .... she goes to me okay im gonna get quote of others aswell and see what i think but she really seemed interested as we really had a good chat.... i reckon i will end up getting this job

But the job takes liek 4 hours to do

but i gotta go in the nursing home to clean the patio doors that i cant clean from outside due to bars etc.

I dont usually do this but why not ?

I bet the last guy was charging double that. Ive stopped asking what the last guy charged lol. If I was her and you asked me that I would have said a low price too.

Nursing Homes are never wanting to pay any more than they have to but to me a four hour job is great because you go there unload your gear once and you are setup for the whole morning. None of the hassle of having to keep moving, ringing bells and getting no answer, waiting for them to unlock the garage, find their purse etc.

Four ours head down working is good

nursing homes are great to do used to help a mate of mine years back .unload your van and get cracking, no gates to unlock no jumping over walls,no coming back to collect ,

Back