Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What do you think?

Na not for me , are them poles going to hold on the motorway? I reckon it will be more hassle than it's worth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In principle it seems a more ergonomic way to reel in/out hoses but I have a few concerns too.

Fitting - To fit you need to drill holes in the near side and floor of the van

Side loading door - once fitted would the side loading door still be able to function properly?

Pump switch - being on the outside what's to stop anyone messing with it?

Poles security - what is to stop someone nicking the poles?

Price - on ebay a single reel kit that you have to fit yourself they want £1345

Na not for me , are them poles going to hold on the motorway? I reckon it will be more hassle than it's worth

Good design but personally I'm not a fan of inserting holes into the side of your van panel as it then makes it difficult to sell the van to other trades unless you sell it as a window cleaning van. Just my views but well engineered.

Poles......probably the most expensive element of your kit........stored on the outside of the van??

Not for me thanks, there has to be an easier ( and cheaper ) solution.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Very nice, hellishly expensive, you could buy a full set up with poles etc for the same price.

Reckon its gonna be like plasma tv's.......in 4 years something similar will be £150

maybe a lock on the poles....that is water fed poles ....not the other type...well crewe is now known as little poland...hey they helped us win the battle of britain ...i ve seen the film...many many times...sussane york...oh dear ...twitching below decks...:rofl:

Good design but personally I'm not a fan of inserting holes into the side of your van panel as it then makes it difficult to sell the van to other trades unless you sell it as a window cleaning van. Just my views but well engineered.
Was just about to say that. Selling the van would be a pain in the **** hence the reason " I'm out "

Back