varisstream controller issues

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by colinvansmith, Dec 7, 2011.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. i recently converted a 1 man to a 2 man system the digital controller i have already is from pure freedom, howevwer the new one is a varistream, any ideas how to calibrate it even when i have the controller on full there is hardly any pressure going through the hose and definatley not enough to clean windows also it seams to be sputtering at the end like there is an airlock but i ran it for ages and can't figure where the air is coming from can anyone help
  2. Have you tried running the hoses out and seeing if the pressure improves? Although to pump n controller shud have no problem at all handling 2 hoses. Odd. Pre filters not blocked are they??
  3. yeah, i had the hoses reeled out completely, they are the new varistream controllers that are supposed to auto compansate so no pressure is lost with the varistream contollers am i right in saying they don't need calibrated