Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Black diamond squeegee rubber

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Seem to be heaps cheaper overseas Eric, I was going to get 3 x 12 packs of 36" rubber, 75 GBP($122 AUD) in the UK plus post but the Aussie ones are $7.90 ea so about $284 all up. There would be a bit of a discount for a bulk purchase I imagine I cant see it being that much for only 36 squeegee rubbers.

Seem to be heaps cheaper overseas Eric, I was going to get 3 x 12 packs of 36" rubber, 75 GBP($122 AUD) in the UK plus post but the Aussie ones are $7.90 ea so about $284 all up. There would be a bit of a discount for a bulk purchase I imagine I cant see it being that much for only 36 squeegee rubbers.
Email him. He'll discount for a bulk purchase and keep in mind that purchasing from UK or US you may get whacked by customs for fees and GST. I know they've toughened up on us here in NZ. I got pinged on the last lot of Moerman kit I got in from the US. Also make sure you get a postage quote. The UK postage for International purchases can cause nose bleeds.

Back