Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Watch Out Leeds Window Cleaners

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I hate this sort of thing,I feel sorry for you Leeds lot but don't worry,if your doing a good job you've nothing to worry about.

Had this round my way lost 1,she phoned me back so told her I will charge more.

Good luck Leeds lot you'll be okay.

Blatant attempt at undercutting.

I take it your from Leeds CrystalView?

I get the impression that you'll be ok up against this hustler /emoticons/biggrin.png

Just another competitor. If someone's going to charge 15% more than you, then you just need to justify why you charge 15% more. You could provide a better service, more reliable, whatever. It's not all about money.

Blatant attempt at undercutting.
I take it your from Leeds CrystalView?

I get the impression that you'll be ok up against this hustler /emoticons/biggrin.png
nahh im from durham me mate B)

15% of your window cleaning bill hmm.... i cant see ads like that working..

just makes them look desperate for work

customers also know your desperate when u post stuff like that ... so they know if they cancel u ull be gutted so basically theyll have u by the balls lol

wat a daft person who posted that

I could offer free window cleans if I really wanted too just as a sales gimmick.

I'm sure that would pee a lot of widow cleaners off around by me. Would also like to see that chap still offer 15% off my price then /emoticons/biggrin.png

Might start doing it just for the crack :rolleyes:

What do you think chaps?

not worth it smurf /emoticons/smile.png never bring ya self down to compete with others /emoticons/tongue.png

Lol

Reported his ad for being in the wrong catagory

What a ******.

(****** of pancakes of course, today being pancake day..)

couldnt see the add what did it say?

theres 1 or 2 new firms set up round here doing allsorts of dodgy business moves one group come round in suits and knock there prices are however ripp off to say the least,i seen 4 windys in under 10mins yesterday all within a mile of each other!!

becoming a dead business round ere in my eyes ok if your allready set up and got plenty fora new commer very hard.

Its getting harder than ever before to set up round my way in some areas.

This sort of thing on gumtree looks so desperate though.

I was thinking of doing it localy to help raise money for charity H.

As far as promoting charity window cleaning events for cancer uk they will help guide ppl like me to produce suitable posters etc then after approval will give a letter of authorisation too.

Obviously I would not charge for a charity window clean but instead ppl could donate whatever amount if they wanted too directly online through my cancer uk page. At least that way ppl do not think it's a con and also can see how much has been raised to date.

not worth it smurf /emoticons/smile.png never bring ya self down to compete with others /emoticons/tongue.png

i dont think many customers look in gumtree for window cleaners, its just us looking up window cleaning, looking for rounds 4 sale etc. good job its free, usually check out for sale and to sell items

Back