Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Full Time in Jan

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Good luck lad remember Rome was not built in a day slowly slowly catch the monkey, work hard be polite and the rest will come in time

@jayjay76 just stick at it. Thank you. It's still hard graft for me now but no where near as bad as all those daily first cleans.

Use varied approaches to gain business,think outside the box. Pace yourself. You'll get there.

Good luck. I took the leap of faith last January after a long time thinking about it.

Best thing i ever did, not been easy but slowly the light at the end of the tunnel gets closer just keep plugging away day after day and try not to let the set backs that you will come across get to you.

Good luck. I took the leap of faith last January after a long time thinking about it.
Best thing i ever did, not been easy but slowly the light at the end of the tunnel gets closer just keep plugging away day after day and try not to let the set backs that you will come across get to you.
Cheers mate yeah it's a massive leap of faith, I'm confident in making this work bring it on lol

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Yeh second cleans when you find out whose going to be a good customer and who just wanted a one off. had a few lately where after the first clean you start to get the excuses, can we skip this time they still look clean or can we leave it till after Christmas etc. after a while you can smell these types a mile off and you can almost predict what's going to happen next

Latest Posts

Back