Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Embarrassing Moment

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Marko067

Took a tumble today right in front of a visitor to one of my customers.

Just getting back on my feet after being off for a week and a half with a trapped femoral nerve. It has left me with very week upper leg muscles in my left leg. Thanks to wfp, I have managed to do a little work over the last couple of days. I wouldn't dare get on a ladder as things are though.

Today, I start at my first house, clean the window above the front door and a lady came up the garden path behind me. So I stepped off the path to make way for her and my left leg just buckles up. Ended up flat out on my back in the wet grass killing myself laughing because I must have looked hilarious. Poor woman must have thought I was off my trolley. (Pun not intended :rofl:) Fortunately I only dented my pride

Just getting back on my feet after being off for a week and a half with a trapped femoral nerve. It has left me with very week upper leg muscles in my left leg. Thanks to wfp, I have managed to do a little work over the last couple of days. I wouldn't dare get on a ladder as things are though.

Today, I start at my first house, clean the window above the front door and a lady came up the garden path behind me. So I stepped off the path to make way for her and my left leg just buckles up. Ended up flat out on my back in the wet grass killing myself laughing because I must have looked hilarious. Poor woman must have thought I was off my trolley. (Pun not intended :rofl:) Fortunately I only dented my pride
Try to think longterm with your health

Hi Marko try to think lon

Hi Marko try to think longterm when it comes to your health. I know it can be a real strain taking time off work but think where you want to be in 6 months a years time, could be worth building your strength back up.

Yeah, feel OK at the moment. I don't think I've put back my recovery. It's real weird. I can walk up a slope no problem but walking down is another ball game altogether. Knee wants to keep giving out. Where I was working today all sits on the side of a slight hill. Might have to consider wearing a knee brace on Monday as I'll still be there.

The joys of having a 3 year old sitting next to you when your typing..
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Yep. Know what you mean. Got 4 and 5yr old grand kids and when we have them round it's exhausting. :eek::eek: I'd rather do a days work. Not that I don't want to see my grand kids of course! /emoticons/biggrin.png:D

Hi mark i had something like that for about 3 years, knee giving out on me and very weak going down the stairs and kneeling down, got it seen to it was called Patellar tendinitis, was able to work away but it took six month for full recovery, no football or running ect

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums app

Back