Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pole tap

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Aide

How long can you switch the water off on your pole without it damaging the pump ? Or is this not an issue ? It looks like its been ******* down all around my house :confused:

Cheers (still learning)

Last edited by a moderator:
How long can you switch the water off on your pole without it damaging the pump ? Or is this not an issue ? It looks like its been ******* down all around my house :confused:
Cheers (still learning)
What pump do you have ?

try a one stop remote from gardiners.you can shut down the varistream & pump automaticaly

good post aide....kinda wondering that myself...but....so far i am only using backpack and i presume as they were originally supposed to be crop sprayers they are used to stop starts...and run drys which of course always happens half way through the last window...

i do have a tap but i havent been brave enough to fit it yet....well...i presume you would have to fit it at the fully extended length...i just do a hell of a lot of running about....well it keeps me fit../emoticons/biggrin.png

i must add.....someone has pre wet my windows for me this week so that always helps conserve my water...

Your just cut the water supply with a tap, aqua tap, aquadaptor or similar. If you have a pressure switch on the pump (you probably can't see it) then it's fine on the pump. I've no idea if your has or not.

I was looking at the purefeedom valve and had one worry, whenb i turn the water off on the valve, will it effetc my hose connections the pressur of water or the pump on my facelift back pack.

U will see the pressure switch above the diaphragm (will have 2 wires attached).

I use a trigger valve on my pole and water stops between each window, it's very efficient for saving water.

Latest Posts

Back