Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How To Explain To Customers About Wfp Cleaning?

scotty_boy

looking for some suggestions into explaining how wfp cleans windows as good as trad guys. am planning a day out in my local high st to drum up some business and have been thinking of potentional questions that might be asked when im talking to customers and am after ways of selling them the idea of wfp instead of the trad method. and how not squeegeeing off is ok as most wont of herd of wfp method before.

any suggestions are welcome.

thanks again!

I'm not sure if I would be trying to clean High Street shops with wfp. Too many people about who will trip over hoses sooner or later.

It may be ok for a few very early morning cleans before anyone is about, but if the shops have shutters that's rules that out. Another problem is winter time. Water on pavements freezes and you would need to account for that. There's a good reason why most High Street shops are still done traditionally.

As for approaching passers by on the street, I would tell you to get lost. I wouldn't hand out my home address to someone 'claiming' to be a window cleaner on the High Street even if I was desperate for a window cleaner.

Not trying to be funny lads but as mentioned by Spruce would it not be easier/quicker to trad ground floor shop fronts?

Also just wondering how many members on here wfp shop windows?

I give all new customers a modified version of my wfp window cleaning website page, it explains things very well, have a read and it might give you some idea what to say to customers.

for all new custys i have terms and conds on a a4 piece of paper and stapled to that is the info about reach and wash or as ppl call it wfp. seems to work for the ones who can be arsed to read it. you know the ones coz when its raining they dont moan.

Back