Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Porcupine sleeve

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Smurf

Thought I would try out me new ettore porcupine sleeve today and to my surprise it worked better than I expected. I better order some more as I got that one all dirty. /emoticons/biggrin.png

Monsoons has more water retention than a porcupine but I thought I would try the porcupine out for mainly inside work if/when a bit more scrubbing power is required.

Thought I would try out me new ettore porcupine sleeve today and to my surprise it worked better than I expected. I better order some more as I got that one all dirty. /emoticons/biggrin.png
They are the bestest, I have been using them for more than twenty years. First used while I had an applicator and T-bar, but now I make wash pads from them for my Wagtail. In fact I am making a new one over the week-end. The thing with them is that as the fluffiness wears away the nylon does not, so it keeps it's scrubbing capability for ages.

I got my first one the other week. I excitedly tried it straight away on one of our windows. It certainly shifted the ****, but i was worried when i saw scratch marks on the glass afterwards. I am sure they must have been there before, but it did concern me so havent used it again. The porcupine couldnt cause scratching .......could it?

like smurf says they surely couldnt sell it .

..yeh .mines still on trial....but i had to use it the other day as we had the barbeque under the kitchen window idea...bloody stupid idea...the windows were all covered in grease and my normal squeegee just left it there....but thanks to the good advice off this site, thanks all, i used my secret weapon....porcupine and virosol...straight off...before finding that from here i was using oven cleaner which works great....but absolutely pongs and sh...its up my equip for ages...thanks again to all:)

I got my first one the other week. I excitedly tried it straight away on one of our windows. It certainly shifted the ****, but i was worried when i saw scratch marks on the glass afterwards. I am sure they must have been there before, but it did concern me so havent used it again. The porcupine couldnt cause scratching .......could it?
Don't worry, it will NOT scratch glass - Do you think they would sell them if there was any chance of that.

Back