Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

tuckers new brush

£72 quid from the WCW. This is the Hog Hair version. I'm tempted but its a lot of dough to offload without getting feedback from anybody. Will wait to see if anyone posts feedback

just looked at that date july?god where has the time gone!i had one of the first batch to try and it lasted that one house if i'm honest,i like the old tucker brushes but this one you had to really push to make it splay,granted it will last a lifetime but i'm more in the habit of making money rather than preserving brushlife so the brush was sold on after one house-the new owner loves the brush so hey ho.

it does have great scrubbing power although it does feel heavy at height and because you need to push to get the bristles to splay,even worse at height,don't get me wrong if some of you guys want a brush that will last for years and years then this is the one for you without a doubt

i beleive the jets have been uprated since mine as they were hopeless-too far apart and couldn't cope with the low flow we brits use
Thats Exactly what I don't want ! The easy spray of bristles is a must ,as I'm use to it from my old red tecbuk brush . I've heard people talk about the bulkyness too. Another thing I hate. So I'm glad I got so much info from you guys to make a decision. But I'm not in doubt of the quality of the brush though.

just looked at that date july?god where has the time gone!

i had one of the first batch to try and it lasted that one house if i'm honest,i like the old tucker brushes but this one you had to really push to make it splay,granted it will last a lifetime but i'm more in the habit of making money rather than preserving brushlife so the brush was sold on after one house-the new owner loves the brush so hey ho.

it does have great scrubbing power although it does feel heavy at height and because you need to push to get the bristles to splay,even worse at height,don't get me wrong if some of you guys want a brush that will last for years and years then this is the one for you without a doubt

i beleive the jets have been uprated since mine as they were hopeless-too far apart and couldn't cope with the low flow we brits use

Thats Exactly what I don't want ! The easy spray of bristles is a must ,as I'm use to it from my old red tecbuk brush . I've heard people talk about the bulkyness too. Another thing I hate. So I'm glad I got so much info from you guys to make a decision. But I'm not in doubt of the quality of the brush though.
you may want to try the gardiners supreme medium mixed soft flocked thingy,now they are really good-they only last about four months before they are goosed but for the amount they cost its a small price to pay for return of income,personally i can't understand some peoples mentality with brushes,i know a guy who sticks with his vikan brush because its hard wearing but complains thats its too heavy(it was called the brick for a reason)

yet my brushes are light in comparion so it means i can complete much more work than he can,at the end of the day all the customer wants is clean windows-you as a service prodiver should be using the quickest and best equipment to provide that service to maximise profit

In the first week or so of using the Tucker Brush , I swore I wouldn't go back to Gardiners brushes but after using another brush it made me realise how good the brushes I already owned are .

GARDINERS : Ultimate Medium Soft ( Black & White) really good all rounder for a whole variety of windows and jobs and easily gets rid of spiders nests in the corner of windows . Weight 180g

Ultimate Flocked a much better brush for first cleans and regular cleans and still deals with spiders nests and I find I can rinse on the glass when needed without issue and ideal for leaded windows . Weight 180g

Supreme Soft I bought this brush back in May but didn't use it all that much until Wednesday I used it for a Sparkle Clean on a newly built house and just thought it was great and it has stayed on my pole since, It splays really easily almost wraps around frames and patio door hinges also works really well on deep plastic sills . Weight 200g

Back