Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Tecbuk Brush

WCF

Help Support WCF:

harunh

Are they any good lads? They have a scraper at the back but their a bit expensive....

I was thinking only the other day about putting this thread up about Tecbuk the bloke often comes on hear so we might get a answer i have heard good things about them and when i need a new brush i was going to give them ago .But it think i should get it cheaper i would give a review and make a video lol.How can he turn that down unless they are **** lol.

scraper is great idea, but look where it is located! if you need to scrap close to any edge you wont get to it!!!!

I have been thinking of a tecbuk brush. I have 2 gardiners brushes, they are the only 2 I have every used, but for some reason I just don't like them? Tecbuk are twice the price tho! So they would need to be good!

H have a look at the snail trails post, Richard has spoke about his brushes there

I have read it /emoticons/tongue.png Just want to see everyone elses opinion /emoticons/wink.png haha

The Tecbuk brushes arent that much more expensive.

The brushes have been designed so once you have the brush heads - the fixed head with the scraper attachment or the SidTrack ‘pivoting’ brush head, you only need to replace the brush stock which are £37.59 (about £7 more than a jetted vikan brush)

The brush pencil jets and Y piece can be re-used, if you don’t want to re-use them - a new replcement jetted brush - with hose and Y piece and 2 x pencil jets is aprox £44.95.

I personally can make up £7 or £14 pound difference when using Tecbuk brush over using a Vikan brush is less 30 minutes of cleaning time. If you unable to do this stick with a cheaper brush, because you will make a £7 or £14 saving over the cost of buying the brush.

The scraper extends out about 15mm, so will struggle to get to the edge of the frame if it is deeper than this. I can make another scraper, to extend out further than 15mm, so the brush stock dosent contact the window frame when you want to scrape right up to the edge, but there hasn’t been any demand for this. But I will look into doing it in the future.

Tecbuk brushes are still the only genuine wfp brush with a workable scraper, you will be working at different angles and you need to be able to adjust the scraper for the correct angle, you do this by adjusting the angle adapter.

Richard

Latest Posts

Back