Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

The complete dishonesty of the 'other forum' trust me this is worth a read!

Jake

So a long while back I told the guys on 'clean it up' that I was leaving the sorry forum and going to a much much better one.

Of course I got all the stick with that, but a few people said 'what forum you going to' etc,

So I answered with 'window cleaning forums .co.uk'

And this is the UNBELIEVABLE part.

I checked back at the thread a day or so after, and to my disbelief, somehow the 'window cleaning forums .co.uk' had been changed to 'window another place'

WHAT???!!!!

My suspicion is that the moderators on clean it up got peed off and changed my post without my permission!!! I truly believe they fiddled with my post and changed it! How sad is that?

So I got loads of guys saying 'oh why don't you just tell us, why acronyms?' Etc.

I just left it, wasn't worth the hassle, but this juts shows what a **** from that one is. And the moderators are absolute imbeciles. The one that used to get on my nerves was 'tosh' he used to be offensive and insulting even though he's supposed to be moderator! What a tw@t.

Boycott the clean it up forum as much as you like lads, it's a joke!

Well done gav on creating a great forum with good people in it, much respect!

I went on clean it up last year..lasted a couple of days

Can't remember what i asked now but instead of advice i got insulted and people started trying to do the usual I'm better than you etc

Anyway i called them all a bunch of immature ####### and deleted the account

Then posted a screenshot of the conversation on here for all to see what they are like

Jake.......

They can change the Forum name in your post as much as they like.......shouldn't be too hard for most of the idiots on CIU to work-out which Forum you mentioned as THIS is the best Forum bar-none :thumbsup:.

I think that's pathetic that they fear competition so much that they auto correct it! Lowest of the low, if the forum was that good then why would they need to do that!

They've added the names of other forums to the automatic profanity filter on CIU
Nathan you spend far too much time on CIU! But then because your a website designer you don't get the stick most window cleaners get...

You think they like trad bashing on here...don't try ciu then lol

All i ever heard was "well i am wfp and do 300 houses a day and earn 4 million quid a year blah blah blah"

Done my swede in

You think they like trad bashing on here...don't try ciu then lolAll i ever heard was "well i am wfp and do 300 houses a day and earn 4 million quid a year blah blah blah"

Done my swede in

....I earn more than that with less houses :hehehe:.....and I'm only an old part-timer :rofl:.

There aren't many forums that'll allow you to advertise another place, such is life. Leave em to it.

I really would like to sign up though, just to see what its all like./emoticons/biggrin.png

I doubt you'd have the patience to stick it out tolish without getting the hump with all the petty bickering

I doubt you'd have the patience to stick it out tolish without getting the hump with all the petty bickering
You'll be amazed how much patience I can have if someones being a cnut mate. Its almost my duty to let them know the errors of their ways./emoticons/wink.png/emoticons/biggrin.png

You have more patience than me then

Usually if face to face it ends with me lamping someone lol

I get pushed to the point i snap

If we can all put up with our Smurfy....we can put up with anybody :rofl:.....

ps

....and for that reason alone, I think we need to give ourselves a pat-on-the-back and a gold star :thumbsup: /emoticons/biggrin.png.

Back