Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How Would You Clean This

WCF

Help Support WCF:

first question,

is it on the surface or coming from underneath?

some cheap thin lino's show any damp mould that is growing under it.

if it is from underneath then the only way to get rid of it is to change the lino.

Try ultra pack renovate from prochem,let it soak for 20 mins and if you haven't got floor scrubber use green pad and elbow grease,should shift it then rinse of with clean mop.

It's ontop, it from the rubber on the bottom of the white goods.

I tried lots if things including various moping cleaners (flash etc), free scourer, lemon...

In the end......magic pads got them off /emoticons/smile.png

It's ontop, it from the rubber on the bottom of the white goods.
I tried lots if things including various moping cleaners (flash etc), free scourer, lemon...

In the end......magic pads got them off /emoticons/smile.png
magic

they are well named?

Its a dark harsh spots created due to deposition of oil and grease and other solid wastes because in kitchen most of the usage is of oils only.

So, Try Bio Clean to clean the harsh stains, spots, limescale, soap and scum from the surface.

Is bio clean the name of the chemical or company cherryrosh?
Helio Neil,

Bio Clean is a Bio chemical product and not required scrubbing, only applied and rinse with water. It is eco-friendly and very simple to use. You can read more details for this product by going to this website:- hydra-bio.com

hmmm me thinks someone is spamming on here....me likes where no scrubbing is involved...and have put that info above away for whenever..you never know whats around the corner...the magic sponges are magic.../emoticons/smile.png

i may even clean my own house one day...

If you have a tile shower and you have some problems with mold and mildew, or you just want to keep your grout white the best way is to cover the grout with a sealer that repels moisture, which cause mold and mildew growth. Grout sealer is inexpensive and can be purchased at any home supply store. It can be mopped on or brushed onto the grout and when dry it will also help keep dirt out and protect the grout from harsh cleaners and stains.

The ingredients are inexpensive to buy. Plus, they won't harm your skin, your children, or, your pets.

1. It's Not Just For Pickles

You can clean mildly-soiled bathroom or kitchen grout with plain old White vinegar and a sponge or rag. Vinegar works especially well for cutting through cooking grease that tends to accumulate on kitchen tile and grout. It safely removes soap scum too. All you need to do is fill a clean spray bottle with white vinegar. Then, spray and wipe the grout clean. Vinegar won't leave a dulling residue, so there's no need to rinse the grout with water. Use the white vinegar full strength for the best results.

2. Baking Soda to the Rescue

If the grout isn't too dirty, you can sprinkle baking soda on a damp sponge or rag to scour it clean. The soda not only whitens the area, but it sanitizes it too. Rinse the grout well with tap water afterwards, and wipe it dry.

For stained or moldy grout, make up a thick paste of baking soda and tap water. Use a damp sponge to dab the paste onto the grout.

Let the cleaner stand undisturbed for fifteen to twenty minutes. Then, wet the grout with warm tap water and rub it clean. Finish the job by rinsing the area thoroughly with water.

3. Homemade Super Triple Cleanser

If your grout has a heavy-duty build-up of mold and mildew, you might need to use a homemade super cleanser to whiten it up. Mix together one part baking soda and one part table salt. Then, add just enough white vinegar to turn the dry ingredients into a paste. Cover the grout completely with the paste. Let the cleanser stand for twenty to thirty minutes. Then, use an old toothbrush to scrub the grout until it's clean. Rinse the area thoroughly with tap water.

4. It Whitens Your Teeth, It Can Whiten Your Grout

You probably have a bottle of Hydrogen Peroxide right in your medicine cabinet! It works great as a disinfectant for minor cuts and scrapes. And, it whitens dull, discolored teeth. Hydrogen Peroxide will also turn moldy grout white again!

Mix up one part of Hydrogen Peroxide with one part tap water. Then, pour the mixture into a spray bottle. Spray the tile and grout in your bathroom or kitchen. Wipe the areas clean with a rag. If necessary, repeat the process to clean stubborn stains.

Note: Mix up only as much cleanser as you're going to use at one time. Do not store mixtures because they will lose their potency over time.

Back