Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Going For A Pee

posh so u pee in customers gardens ? tut tut lol
Afraid I have H. If busting you gota go & I reckon a lot of people do but won't admit it lol. Where does a roofer go? He's on the house all day. We're just the only ones who admit to it H lol

Afraid I have H. If busting you gota go & I reckon a lot of people do but won't admit it lol. Where does a roofer go? He's on the house all day. We're just the only ones who admit to it H lol
True mate /emoticons/tongue.png lol

I'm in the estate all day tomorrow I will probably pee in somebody's garden lol /emoticons/biggrin.png

l 1 i dont drink accept to have a red bull

2 i dont have enouth customers to even be out a full day in a week let alone every 2 weeks

3 when i was working drinking drink plenty water on site have a 30 mins rest evry 4 hrs

4 there are plenty of macdonalds be nice and order your self ice cream when its sunny or in a winter time a cupa tea or coffy

Ive got an old measuring jug i use and just wash it out with my window water (after ive cleaned the windows!) lol, i normally pull up somewhere discreet sit in the van and put the news paper over me so if you get an unexpected jogger or dog walker etc they think your just reading the paper :)

Back