Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New Pole Needed. Money Not A Problem.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Masons

Ok guys, so I'm into week 3 of my 8 weeks recovery from surgery and I'm planning for my return.

Step one on my agenda for needs is a new pole.

Here are my priorities for what I'm looking for in a pole.

1. Between 28-35ft.

2. Light.

3. Durable.

4. Sturdy.

In that order.

I don't care about price, I don't care about brush, as I'll be slapping my Gardiners on there.

I know some love the new Fusion poles, and I know some love the Gardiners.

So I'll take ALL advice, but please if people have both, or have used both, please comment and give me your opinion.

Only had slx as far as criteria goes, old model, superb. New version should be better still. Doubt you will go wrong with that or a Phoenix. Only thing I'd add is if money is literally no issue, the extreme I believe is the lightest and most durable.

Hope the recovery goes well. All the best

Looking at the Xtreme it seems very nice, if it's held in high esteem I may give it a go.

Money is no issue because I can't afford to injure myself again, so when it comes to the fact cleaning windows is very repetitive I'm trying to keep my muscles as calm as possible and under less stress. So even spending £600-800 on a 35ft pole is worth it, especially as I'll be using it every day for years.

Looking at the Xtreme it seems very nice, if it's held in high esteem I may give it a go.

Money is no issue because I can't afford to injure myself again, so when it comes to the fact cleaning windows is very repetitive I'm trying to keep my muscles as calm as possible and under less stress. So even spending £600-800 on a 35ft pole is worth it, especially as I'll be using it every day for years.
After that spiel, extreme 100000000000000000000000000000% !

If ya anywhere near Bedfordshire

You can have a go on ours

18,22,25,30 and 47 ft extremes /emoticons/smile.png

Is the Xtreme 25ft +EXT35 A 25ft pole with a 10ft extension pole as I use a 25ft now and only use my 32ft for a couple of jobs?

After that spiel, extreme 100000000000000000000000000000% !

If ya anywhere near Bedfordshire

You can have a go on ours

18,22,25,30 and 47 ft extremes /emoticons/smile.png
And no I'm in Sheffield, bit of a trek, I'll trust your judgement, you have 4 lol bet that set you back.

Is the Xtreme 25ft +EXT35 A 25ft pole with a 10ft extension pole as I use a 25ft now and only use my 32ft for a couple of jobs?
Buy the extreme 25ft and the the extension pack.

It adds 10ft and makes it a 40ft pole inc the reach part.

Extension pack is EXT 35 and they one left in sale!!!!!!!!

^Thanks.

I'll be waiting for my return to work to purchase it as just trying to get by on one wage at the moment, once I'm fit and going back to work at the end of this 8 week period I'll be investing /emoticons/smile.png

Buy the extreme 25ft and the the extension pack.

It adds 10ft and makes it a 40ft pole inc the reach part.

Extension pack is EXT 35 and they one left in sale!!!!!!!!
I bought the EXT35 for the 25ft Xtreme pole. I know it will have the old clamp but I'm not fussed as will only be using it once a week max at the moment. And the new EXT35 is prob going to be around the 250+vat mark, so saving around £120

Back