Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

van signwriting

WCF

Help Support WCF:

mufcglen

going to get my van sign written, what do you guys generally have showing apart from the obvious phone no company name etc?

as im going to be doing both trad and wfp i want to advertise both of these services along with my gutter clearance.

I'd say keep it simple stating your business name, windows + gutters cleaning, phone no + website + email. You can then discuss trad/wfp options & price accordingly

hi pal, i definately wont be putting prices on i learnt that when i first started, people phone you and think you'll do a detatched house with 19 windows for £5 lol

thinking more along the lines of "water fed pole & traditional window cleaning" or can i put "reach and wash system" or isnt that copy righted or something by ionics?

also should i add my facebook page link too?

My vans phoyos are up here some where. Search under my caddy van set up I think. I listed all my services and wrote we use pure water technology

Last edited by a moderator:
Just seen the van and looks cool pal,like the writing around the arches and the chrome looks nice too I had that on my old bus along with the rear in white reflective so it stood out at night time!

i would say get a firm who can do you a layout for your particular van ,so the size and spacing etc is correct. doesnt have to cost that much,i think i spent £40 in total for my berlingo with an online firm and very happy i am with it

A pictures worth a thousand words, take a leaf out of this plumber's book...lol

y7yja8e9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hello i am currently a apprentice at a print firm and we do all sign written stuff i would say try and keep it simple with just company name/ logo and contact details also facebook and twitter is good the other thing i would say is try and keep it as far away from the bottom of the van as possible as it gets dirty. the other thing is maybe think about is magnetic signs for the van as u can take off at the end of the day making it a little more safe from the robbers i don't think they look as good t as vinyl lettering tho

I use magnetic ones. I find them fine. Had a few customers off them. They just say what I do. Not fancy just plain simple. Also have my back window done with lettering.

Back