Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Wildlife seen while working

Not exactly wildlife, I know.

d79390d355400116bf9f8e47ce591c2a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

About 3 years ago, as a lady was paying me, I noticed something moving in her long grass. I walked over to the movement and it was a really long grass snake. Absolutely beautiful

I dint take pic as it was so sad

Drove over cattle grid and saw a dead lamb -it had fallen in with its head trapped poor thing

RIP lamb you prob were going to end up at Toby Carvery anyway

Kites, loads of them about in the Cotswolds now, nearly everywhere I go I will see some at least once a day.

Kites, loads of them about in the Cotswolds now, nearly everywhere I go I will see some at least once a day.
Red kites amazing birds

I am near Harewood House tomorrow - they live on the estate so will try and whack one with my SLX ha ha

middle of a council estate collecting my hard earned cash as I stood at the front door

all i could here was a rumble in the near bush as a buzzard had flown into the bush,

squarking sparrow in it tallons as it flew right passed us

I was down a country track the other day parked up. I was stood next to my van and I could hear an animal running. It was a Muntjac deer being chased by a dog, God knows how far the dog had been chasing it as all there were were fields, they crossed the road into a field and kept on running out of sight.

Back